Etg testing for visitation with kids???

Old 08-10-2016, 09:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Etg testing for visitation with kids???

I hope all is well and I have a question about using EGT testing for visitation?? Has anyone written this into their custody agreement? If so, is it effective?? Any info would be helpful. Thank you in advance for your time.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Readreadread View Post
I hope all is well and I have a question about using EGT testing for visitation?? Has anyone written this into their custody agreement? If so, is it effective?? Any info would be helpful. Thank you in advance for your time.
Yes, I have full custody and he has supervised visitation (supervised by family members). I can request testing at any time and he is supposed to comply with 4 hour notice
Old 08-12-2016, 09:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Readreadread View Post
Yes, I have full custody and he has supervised visitation (supervised by family members). I can request testing at any time and he is supposed to comply with 4 hour notice. If he stays completely clean for a year and gets appropriate housing - I give him an option of dicsussing unsupervised visitation.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you for the information. I want to move out of state ex wants unsupervised with egt testing in 2 years.... He wants to test every 3 days?
Old 08-12-2016, 08:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

What does Etg stand for?

dandylion
Old 08-12-2016, 09:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
torquemax777

Dandy, I'm not sure what it stands for but it is a test that can detect if the person has had anything to drink in the last 72 hours; because although alcohol leaves the system at about one ounce (shot, beer, glass of wine) an hour, so say a person has a 12 pack =12 hours it will be out of the system (though the side effects there) . ETG doesn't test for the actual chemical alcohol but rather a specific protein that is a byproduct of alcohol consumption.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

torquemax....Thanks! By the way, good to hear from you. I think about you.
My daughter adopted a dog from the shelter a week ago.
Looks like your sweet doggie...with a little more white....She named her "Clover".....and she is head over heels in love with this dog!

dandylion
Old 08-13-2016, 07:02 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
torquemax777

I'm thinking maybe if everyone who was lonely for their XAH or W would or could just get a dog, all of their loneliness would melt away!!! I know it's not possible in some circumstances but...

As a side note, I should update my profile picture because Torque is now 100lbs and significantly bigger at three years old than what you're seeing here when he was just under a year old.

Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread with dog talk.

My AH had to do ETG testing back in 2008-09 after his 5th DUI and a year in work release. They are quite a bit more spendy than a regular U/A.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:44 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

torquemax...I am the culprit....I started the dog talk!

I will ask readreadread to forgive!!

***torque might benefit from some hot yoga...I hear from FireSprite that it is all the rage....