Tired and Sad

Old 07-14-2016, 10:11 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
I prayed and prayed. One day I realized God was giving me signs all the time, I just had to be willing and open to receiving them. Hugs.
I can realte to that!

COD, answer yourself ,"why?" to this:
" I guess I'm just not ready to take the next step to remove myself, and DS, from this mess."

what I read is fear of doing it.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I think once we work through all of our reasons why we can’t leave a toxic relationship, it clears the path for us to begin to believe in all the reasons why we can.
Old 07-16-2016, 05:05 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I will say this about affairs, whether emotional or physical. They are fake bubbles that in no way represent anything authentic. The people involved in them see their cohort through rose colored glasses. Nothing they do is wrong, everything is right, they are perfect! This sometimes lends itself to even believe some type of "higher power" brought the two together mystically because on planet earth, no other has ever understood them, loved them, or filled them with such joy.

Fake, fake, fake.

This is why few affairs that go the distance of divorcing a spouse EVER work. Once the bubble is popped (which hinges on the taboo secrecy being in place) - the people become human. They are jerks, slobs, and their sh!t stinks just like the rest of us mere mortals.

I hope you will be able to find your path soon and move on to greener pastures aka "freedom".