No Idea How To Sort This

Old 07-11-2016, 12:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No Idea How To Sort This

I spent the last 2.5 years believing in my heart my 3 dd's who cut me off did so cos of my relationship with exah and our impact on them and my exah alienating me. I beat myself up over this and spent hours sobbing myself to sleep over what had happened and how I had ruined their childhoods staying with him so long and being told on here that was probably the case.

Today one of my son's told me the real reasons why 3 dd's do not talk to me and every single one of them is based on misinformation and misconceptions they had. NONE are to do with my exah or his drinking. This next bit coming up may have been planted by him tho.... One particular stunner is one dd blames me for the death of her beloved guinea pig and claims I poisoned him. I would never hurt any animal. I fostered animals until I moved here. I loved her pig. I am appalled she thinks I am capable of killing her guinea pig. I cannot prove this is not true even tho 2 more of our pigs died a week or so later in a similar way. The vet thought they had meningitis ( hers was 9 years old anyway) but no autopsy was done as it cost too much. They also confused things I had told them about my past so now they say I am a liar. When I explained the correct version of events to my son he said "I already knew that. They haven't listened. "

So it's not all alcohol related family dysfunction after all. I don't know how I feel now. I've been cut off for being accused of killing a guinea pig which I did not do and them getting my past history muddled so castigating me a liar. Recovery is hard enough without finding this out. I kind of feel getting cut off warrants far worse stuff especially when no one but the dd in question seriously believes I'd poison her pig. I just feel sad now.