Settled in Condo!

Old 06-29-2016, 07:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Settled in Condo!

Am finally 95 percent settled in my condo. I have a few things such as Christmas decorations etc to get. My cat absolutely loves it here. Seems happier here then at our acreage. My emotions seem to be bouncing between numb, sad and enjoying the peace!! Sometimes it almost feels like a dream. Still in contact with AH on a regular basis. We have to be because of the business for now. A little worried how that is going to play out in the end. Also my son is keeping the acreage as his home base while going to college. Anyhow just wanted to share where I was at. Hoping to go to an alanon meeting in the AM. It's 1.5 hours away but have not been in weeks with all the chaos. Wish we had meetings in our town but we don't. I guess I feel lost more then anything!! I am exhausted from the move so need to take some time to regenerate and begin working more seriously on me. Thanks for listening.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

May this condo be a home for healing and growing peace Tigerlily. I'm sure the move was exhausting. Sleep well, rest and let us know how it goes.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lilly,
When I moved into my town home after 34 years with axh, a peace came over me. No one to focus on and worry about. I had only myself to take care of. Sending hugs, that your new place can bring you that peace
Old 06-30-2016, 05:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Congrats! Sounds like a great place to grow a new life.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks guys for the support!! Made it to the alanon meeting this AM. Was worth the drive. Was on one day at a time which was just what I needed. I need to stop worrying about the future and feeling guilty for the past. Seems difficult right now but going to work on it. Am enjoying my condo tonight with patio doors open listening to birds chirp while I ride my stationary bike. Trying to live in the moment and appreciate what I have and where I am.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This sounds so great, I am so happy for you !!!!!!!

(((hugs)))
amy