just checking in

Old 06-18-2016, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just checking in

HI all

update on the graduation. I did go in and have the open house with the ex family. The ex put me in a situation where he was inviting 1/2 my family anyways.(no boundaries) however the party went well. As I thought it was split 3 ways me ex sil and ex mil. the ex did not contribute.

The ex in laws did talk to me(I was surprised) it was almost like they wanted to apologize, like they now understand.

It appears that the ex's job may of laid him off due to his broken leg and I am not receiving spousal support I should be getting. My daughter went to get a prescription and almost had to pay out of pocket for it because they suspended her health insurance but reinstated it for june. So I have my fingers crossed.

If I was to say anything about what I went through was I can't believe I put up with soooo much crap from him. I have triggers I need to work on that come up in odd situations and I still need to work on my one daughter who decided that I was crap and will not stay with me(says she has to take care of the dogs which she has to walk and play with several times a day, they have a very small yard and she could bring them over to run in my back yard) This is a big concern because she has no goal in life and does not do a whole lot.

The other 2 were promised things and the ex went out of his way to buy them the things he promised them. So I believe that is why they went to live with him, but I think they see things differently now. (and I have a bit of an attitude toward the 3 young adults - I raised them better than this)

In the end over all I enjoy living by myself I have no one jumping down my throat when I walk in the door and I got two kittens that greet me at the door, happy to see me. Even though I feel depressed sometime I really don't want any one living with me for a long period of time. Weekends and a couple of days here and there is great. (most the time)

Well that is it for now. I want to wish everyone best of luck in their journey.

Cricket
Old 06-18-2016, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

cricket...wow. I can see a lot of change in you!!!

dandylion
Old 06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi cricket,

I'm so glad that everything went so well for that graduation party.

I do know how you feel about your kids. I remember when I was married, all of my kids were telling me to leave him already, when I did, then he was their best friend, and I was nothing.

I'm still dealing with that. It's on and off now, the thing is that when they have an emotional problem, they call me.

I remember when I bought my foreclosure, and made it habitable again, first thing I did was to buy 2 kittens. Congrats on the kittens.

I know that I felt so free when I realized that I didn't have to control anyone else's life, just my own.

You really do sound terrific.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
amy