Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

A truly great video: "An Evening With Dr Drew Nov. 19 2014 at Pasadena Recovery Center"

A truly great video: "An Evening With Dr Drew Nov. 19 2014 at Pasadena Recovery Center"

Old 06-15-2016, 12:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone,

I have mentioned this video in a couple of threads, but as it is something that really helped me change my mindset towards my ex's drinking, I thought others may get some benefit from it too and it would make an interesting topic for discussion.

This link is to the same video on YouTube if you want to watch it in a larger format or fullscreen ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1aJojFo_tQ
Old 06-15-2016, 06:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Really good video.......

dandylion
Old 06-15-2016, 06:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hold Dr. Drew Pinsky in very high regard - not only is he an actively practicing physician and surgeon, but he has publications in medical journals, he makes time after his actual job to do educational outreach through the media on a variety of shows, AND he co-hosted on the Loveline radio show for years, for free, because it provided him with another avenue with which to genuinely try to help people. The man is dedicated to his career.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Excellent video.