Recently Sober AW Leaving me for AA Sponsor

Old 06-08-2016, 08:24 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Sounds good, Rocky. If I were you I wouldn't be making a habit of dinners with her. No good can possibly come of it. You don't have to be nasty to her, but you're divorcing her and keeping things at a good arm's length will spare you a lot of aggravation and heartache.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:43 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I am afraid I am right behind you at the lawyers office. Bipolar AW has gone back to drinking. No affairs with bikers for her just a vodka bottle. She was doing great on her new bipolar meds. Went to the store today and came home with a bottle of vodka. Telling me the whole time how great she is doing. My advice to you is to get it over with now because I wish I had done it years ago. Would have been a lot cheaper.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:12 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I'm glad you are able to see the real her finally. Amazing that you were able to stop her from getting tattoos, piercings, and any other thing she says you "repressed her". From being able to do. Lol.

I also would discourage you from filing suit against the guy who doesn't have a pot to pi$$ in. I don't imagine he will give one flit about being sued. I doubt he would hire an attorney. I doubt he cares if you were able to get any sort of judgment against him because the only people who care about losing are people whom have something to lose.

So instead of wasting time, energy and money on an attorney for a lawsuit you will never collect a dime on (if it doesn't get dismissed anyway). Why don't you go buy yourself a "push present". Push her right out the door.

I think a new car , motorcycle, trip or something else that you have always wanted but haven't purchased would be a fabulous thing for you to do.

After the divorce is finished of course.

I'm very sorry for your emotional pain but considering her behavior, I say good riddance!
Old 06-10-2016, 05:32 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Feeling much better since I've become organized, and have a plan. Thanks everyone for the tips and encouragement! The support is a HUGE psychological help!