Almost time to go home

Old 09-22-2004, 02:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Almost time to go home

Hi everyone. I posted earlier about my situation and now it is almost time to go home. I do not know how to deal with this tonight. Should I say nothing, not be home, ignore him? I have no idea anymore. It seems like I dont know how to handle this stress anymore. Im sure he will say sorry but that wont stop him from having a few drinks..but as he says (Im not getting drunk) Someone, anyone please help here.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It will be okay, I promise.. Take a few deep breaths, read something inspirational...try to be at Peace and pray to your HP for the right state of mind, and the right words. You will make it, and you wil be okay. Don't sell yourself short... you'll know what to do, if you can do it in peace and with clarity. As I write this, I picture me and your shoes - and pray for you the strength I know I would need! Be brave!
Old 09-22-2004, 02:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Pray...you will be ok...I know it is tough to walk through that door. Ask your HP for guidance and support...it will be there....know that you are not alone.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hmmm

I'm not a good person to ask. Our cycle is I get mad and ignore DH as much as I can for about 3 days then he gets mad at me and starts doing the same thing back - then my stomach gets in knots and I feel sick...blah blah blah! such a dumb game.
I hope everything goes well. hopefully he will be sober and yall can talk about it and he will be receptive. Praying is definitely the way to go ;-)

My heart is spoken for