Ex is off his rocker....again....but what's new?!

Old 04-05-2016, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ex is off his rocker....again....but what's new?!

Tonight's onslaught of messages delivered via Our Family Wizard.....

Six messages tonight threatening me, telling me we need to work this out or spend thousands in court, then telling me to answer my phone (he didn't call), then telling me to go call my daddy. Yep-could t make this stuff up. It's a Tuesday which have usually been some of the worst drunk nights for some reason. Par for the course. How does this affect me? Not one iota. I read them, say a prayer for him and go on with my life to spend time with what matters-my kids. What an idiot. Seriously?!

Thoughts?!
P.S. I think WTBH and I are trying to compete for most delusional alcoholic and abusive ex husband. Yay for us.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey, ((((((((hugs))))))))), you know if this goes to court you will kick his a$$.

Save all of those drunken messages, and then get a good night sleep.

(((hugs))))
amy
Old 04-05-2016, 07:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

They're just precious, aren't they?
Old 04-05-2016, 07:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

^ su*i-I love the word precious yes, they are something....
Old 04-05-2016, 07:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

testing here..... why are all the *'s showing up as *. I didn't do that.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Dunno! I just noticed that!!!!!
Old 04-05-2016, 07:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Perhaps, late April Fool's Day jo*e.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Fog, Admins are aware of the missing cay letter, it will be restored shortly. It is hard to type without that cay letter.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by amy55 View Post
Fog, Admins are aware of the missing cay letter, it will be restored shortly. It is hard to type without that cay letter.
Thanks Amy I was wondering.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Perhaps I should start a thread but a reminder to all to take their court ordered "rules" seriously in DV cases. Just had a man-wife here think they could break the order and meet up in person to "talk". Out in a parking lot of a strip mall in her car. He took out a gun and shot her, got out of the car and shot himself. All because she trusted him to just "talk" IN PERSON. They think she will live. He is dead.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:36 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Forourgirls View Post
It's a Tuesday which have usually been some of the worst drunk nights for some reason. Par for the course. How does this affect me?

Ah yes, Tuesdays! I'm well acquainted with Tuesdays! Afterall XABF gets his unemployement check every other Tuesday! Don't ask me why, but for some reason, even on the Tuesdays where he doesn't get his check, it's still a drunken night.

This week, the fucktard realised that he could call me using another number.... And no, I cannot turn my phone off before a reasonable hour (7 pm) as It is my business phone and clients often call at night.

And when that didn't work, he messaged me on Google chat... I had forgotten to block him from there as he never used it! Oh the joy!
Old 04-06-2016, 04:53 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

^ Kata, it's like the alcoholic mantra: "why Tuesday? Why the heck not. Every day is a good day to get drunk!"
Old 04-06-2016, 06:52 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

@Refiner, I will never be meeting him to discuss or talk about anything. I can promise you that.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:12 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Wow....my XAH had a drunken Tuesday tangent with myself and my DD as well. We are just so lucky and blessed to have to put up with this BS. Ugh.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:43 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Good for you FOG!

And even better if you've made it so far that your stomach doesn't lurch when you see messages on Family Wizard...
Old 04-06-2016, 08:24 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Forourgirls View Post
Tonight's onslaught of messages delivered via Our Family Wizard.....

Six messages tonight threatening me, telling me we need to work this out or spend thousands in court, then telling me to answer my phone (he didn't call), then telling me to go call my daddy. Yep-could t make this stuff up. It's a Tuesday which have usually been some of the worst drunk nights for some reason. Par for the course. How does this affect me? Not one iota. I read them, say a prayer for him and go on with my life to spend time with what matters-my kids. What an idiot. Seriously?!

Thoughts?!
P.S. I think WTBH and I are trying to compete for most delusional alcoholic and abusive ex husband. Yay for us.
What on earth is he ranting for? Doesn't he refuse to see your kids? Yet he is threatening to take you to court? Same as mine... sees court as a punishment (which frankly it is as it interferes with my job)

What do you guys use Family Wizard for? Do you have to enter the kids activities into it? I have considered using that with xAH but I really don't want to provide a roadmap for him to stalk where I am with the kids when it is NOT his parenting time...

I wish my xAH would put more of his crap into writing as yours does... His rant about summer camp was a good one for sure-- but more often, he sends emails trying to engage in talks about DD's, that are thinly veiled attempts at drawing me into conversation.

I truly think if I agreed to not have xAH pay a cent in CS, he would go away forever. I am beginning to think it might be worth it...
Old 04-06-2016, 08:36 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

WTbH-he's ranting bc he obviously has nothing better to do. Yes, he lost all visitation over a year ago. He's just a sad little bully who doesn't follow any court order so he likes to try and act like the big ole man he is by threatening and bullying me. He's a sperm donor, not a father-his actions have proven that.
He's prob spiraling more bc the girls and I are moving very soon. I hear this is what abusers do when control is no longer available. It doesn't matter why he's doing it bc it's not my life-it doesn't affect me. I have many more better things to do than spend a minute on him and his craziness.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:38 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I don't know anything about this Family Wizard, but it sounds like it gives you a mailbox to dump all his quacking into so that you can sort it later, at your convenience, for things of actual importance?

If so - that is freaking brilliant! How awesome that you can step away from crazy & focus on more important things, even for just a little while.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:40 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

FS-yes, it is awesome. I disabled the auto notification feature a while ago just bc of what stuff he pulled last night. It's pretty common for him to get drunk and fire off 5-10+ messages withink an hour or so....and getting dinged each time he sends a loony message just gets old...it's par for the course. Yes, it allows me to go on with my life and not get dragged down by his craziness.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:50 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

If my X continues his crap I may sign up for Family Wizard as well. It sounds like a good thing to have. Although my X would not be stupid enough to put his rants into an email I don't think. He ALWAYS texts, which I screen shot and have records of. He seems to think those would never make it into court, which I hope he is wrong about.

My attorney tells me to just document always, so that is what I do.

Much love friends!