You deserve a winner.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile You deserve a winner.

Hello all,

I have to say that I'm very greatful for my friends. As I previously said, I don't have that many friens, but the few I have, are all close friends. They all have busy lives, partners, kids, etc and very well drop everything the minute I am going through a rough patch. However, they have all made a point to make plans with me in the coming days/weeks, and each and every one of them reach out daily just to see how I'm doing.

Today, one of them was telling me what a great, kind and self-aware person I had between in the 10 years we've know each other. She reminded me of all the work I had done on myself. She kept on telling me that I would find the right person eventually. But I just had to share the way how, IMO, she just summed up everything perfectly :

"You don't deserve a wannabe winner on a looser track, you deserve a winner on an even more winning track!"

Well today, people of SR, I say the same thing to you don't deserve anything less than a winner on an even more winning track.

For today, I will concentrate on being my own winner on the even more winning track
Old 03-24-2016, 03:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you, kata. You do deserve it!
Old 03-24-2016, 03:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think we all deserve it!
I learned a while ago to be my own best friend, and because of that I want my partner to be my best friend.
Now, i'm going to start by being my own winner.