disappearing act

Old 09-18-2004, 09:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

disappearing act

I am really trying hard right now.........I am angry with my husband because he left this morning while I was in the shower.........he took my van, didnt tell me where he was going and has been gone a couple of hours.........I just think that it is common courtesy to say goodbye..........when you plan on leaving and being gone a couple of hours................I called his mom when he first left to see if she had heard from him and at that time........she didnt....well time was going on and I was keeping myself busy watching the kids go back and forth riding their bikes..........I sat down on the porch and decided to call again.......(I probably shouldnt have) his mom answers the phone and tells me he is there and he is cutting the lawn.........and fixed her sink........I told her that I was upset that he left and didnt say goodbye and was gone for a couple of hours and I told her I would he feel if I took the kids left and didnt say a word...and was gone for a couple of hours......

Old 09-18-2004, 09:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

((Gracey))
What are you doing for you today? What good things does today offer you? Are you going to focus on him today? You have a choice. Hugs, Magic
Old 09-18-2004, 10:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
{tap}{tap}...Is this thing on?

Gracey,

I went to my meeting this morning and the subject was reacting. I am working so hard on unlearning the habit of reacting to every perceived or imaginary offense against me. I've read your posts and your are sounding great. If you have Courage to Change handy, check the reading for June 3rd. That's what we discussed today and it was a blessing to be at that meeting as "not reacting" is a hot topic of me (and from the discussion lots of others).

Your in my thoughts today.

Petunia
Old 09-18-2004, 11:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Gracey

It is so hard for me to not react.............errrgggggggggggg..............yo u are so right magic.........I need to do something for me today........I dont know what is going on with me the last couple of days..........but I guess I am feeling more sensitive then usual..........I did go to a meeting lastnight it was about letting go.........I am realinzing what I need to let go of.............but I am having a hard time retraining my brain cells to coporate with me........Thank you.......I am not going to focus on him today.........and that is what I was doing........I am not going to change him....he is just an inconsiderate ******* who dont think of no one but himself.........and I know this......so his little episode is just another way of him trying to get to me............I wish he wouldnt try so hard to get to me cause then it would be easier..........so I am going to try harder then he is an not let him get to me........

Old 09-18-2004, 12:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Gracey

I called my husband to tell him that i am sorry........I did need to say that..........I admitted that I have been a little besides my self latley.........

He wasnt very receptive to my apologizing......I am okay with that........I feel better because I did admit my wrong doing........and beyond that I can do no more........but I am going to stay away from him as much as possible today.........and when I am forced to be around him........I am going to keep very busy..........I am going to listen to music and clean my house........and do laundry.........and after I get what I want done. I am going to take my daughter shopping for her homecoming dress.....whether we find one today or not............it will be fun

Old 09-18-2004, 02:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

HI Gracey! That sounds like a fun day for you - and now you have no more of that awful thing guilt, since you apologized. I always listen to Magic - and if she says focus on you today, do that! It would be nice if there was 'turn off' button in our minds, wouldn't it! oh well, guess we've got what we've got to work with! Focus on you and your daughter and her homecoming dress - what a special occassion this could be for both you and your daughter...don't let him ruin it - don't let him ruin anything! Take care!