Some days the anger runs deep

Old 02-28-2016, 08:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Some days the anger runs deep

I want to call separated ah and tell him how angry I am at him. I want to tell him how mad it makes me that he can live somewhere for free and work a job here in there for spending money or money to put gas in his $60,000 boat. Me I work pretty much 7 days a week I love what I do but I worry about money can I keep this pace up can I support myself? My brain knows that he is not a happy person and I'm certainly not envious of him. But today I am angry and instead of lashing out and telling him what a piece of s*** he is I just came here to vent. I know I need to work on myself and be the best redhead Susie I can be. It's getting easier to look in the mirror but I'm getting older I don't want to grow old alone I just need to be patient and turn it over to my higher power. Now off to show some properties. I am blessed I just have to keep repeating that. Thank you to everyone here and I wish all of us peace and love.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Try focusing on what you're grateful for--that helps ME when I get into "life isn't FAIR" mode. "Older" is relative. Start with being grateful you're not MY age yet.

Seriously, though, do you think you're the only woman on the planet getting older? I hear all the time about people older than i am dating or getting married. Of course, you might have to settle for an older GUY. And you can update your look--get a new haircut or makeover that will be flattering.

Plus, almost everyone looks younger when they smile.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Irk, anger! Not my favorite emotion but an important one. Let the anger come and let it go. It is a messenger with important things to tell you - usually that you have been badly hurt. Listen to this messenger just don't dance to it.

"Looks" are such a huge issue for many of us women. We often sink so much time and energy into this subject. Sometimes I have removed mirrors from the wall so it becomes less of an issue. I like to take walks in cemeteries and think of the lives lived by these folks. This usually gives me a reality check on what is important to me.

Keep coming and venting here Susie. It is what this place is for.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The quicker you remove yourself from proximity, and get totally legally clear
of this man, the quicker you can get back to focusing on your life Susie.

I know it's hard, but life pretty much isn't "fair" for most of us anyway.
Why not take the anger and use it to take final, strong action to get clear of this pain?
He isn't going to change and neither are his parents.
So let it go once and for all.

You can do it--you just have to be ready
Old 02-28-2016, 09:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You are alright! I feel like you are meant to be places for a reason and as I'm driving to was showing I passed by this convenience store in this very pitiful looking woman was on an electric wheelchair and she had no legs and she was out and about on a sunny day and she was smiling. I am blessed I have so much to be thankful for and yes I do need to just make it final so I can close this door and open the next door whatever that may be. So grateful for you lets go sell a house!
Old 02-28-2016, 09:54 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

redheadsuzie.....it is normal to feel anger when you have been hurt.....

dandylion
Old 02-29-2016, 07:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Definitely the anger comes in waves, but it will become less and less over time.

Hugs to you.