longlivediva here...

Old 09-15-2004, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

longlivediva here...

hey guys..it's been awhile..i have been reading posts and trying to keep in touch with you guys..work has been really busy as well as personal life. To recap - a few months ago i talked about this motorcycle which i had purchased (more like financed) for a man that did not appreciate it. since then i have gotten the motorcycle back in my possession and is back at the dealership trying to sell it. it has been challenging to sell and today is the day i pay the bike in full less the money that the dealership will give me for the darn piece of machinery. i cannot begin to tell you all the anxiety attacks i am having with this whole ordeal..I WANT TO BE DONE WITH IT AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. as well as i will probably be out of 5k out of my pocket, funds that i do not have. this has been a huge lesson and i am emotionally kicking myself for it. 5k out of my pocket for wanting to be liked by someone who did not like me at all.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi there,

Sorry you had to deal with that, I had a similar situation with my ex AH when we were married. I put a vehicle in my name for him and then he decided drinking was much more important than working so guess who got stuck with the huge payment? I finally sold it and what a relief........but it nearly ruined my credit. Remember, your not alone... just learn from it. :usa1:
Old 09-15-2004, 10:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
"learning to just be me"

Been there. Not with a motocylcle, but a truck.
But - today it is in your possession, not his - so you must be getting better.
Sometimes being powerless (to have a buyer) is so frustrating.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

hey lldiva-

I am glad you made it back. Sorry you have had such an ordeal though. It's a high price for freedom and worth every penny!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 06:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome back Diva

..I WANT TO BE DONE WITH IT AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.
You CAN be done with it, Diva, the minute you say you are. Today and all your tomorrows are all yours to make as beautiful as you choose...or you can spend your life looking back at the darkness. The choice is yours.

We're here for you Diva, and for now we'll shine the light on your path. Join us, walk with us, and leave yesteday where it belongs. You don't need it anymore.

Hugs
Ann