New Here and Scared

Old 11-29-2015, 10:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks Honeypig. What I went through with my own family, the people whom I should always be closest to, was horrible. I know that everything they did and said was out of love for me, but their approach made this already terrible incident even worse. I know it's not their fault, they weren't the ones that did this. It has just been another layer of frustration, because until or unless I decide to divorce, then I can't share this with them. Anyway, I can't say that I don't understand them. I know that they love me and if I do divorce they will be supportive of that. I guess I just have to keep this to myself until I know what I will do.
Old 11-29-2015, 01:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Well, the good thing is that you'd be right there if your son had a meltdown or if whoever is watching him felt s/he couldn't manage the situation. It isn't as if you'd be gone for a long time and unreachable. Might be worth a try, even if you couldn't stay for the whole meeting.

I'm glad his mom is taking care of herself. Hopefully your husband will do the same.

Hugs,