Resource--"Sounds True"

Old 11-25-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Resource--"Sounds True"

Just wanted to share some online resources I came across recently. One is called "Sounds True." While they do sell books, etc., they also have a lot of free content, like this: Weekly Wisdom and this: Sounds True Radio.

There is also "The Self-Acceptance Project" here: The Self-Acceptance Project which I think looks worthwhile too.

There is also a site called "Daily OM" which has a lot of free content in addition to items for purchase, including articles and music that I've enjoyed so far.

I know that these sites may not be up everyone's alley, but if nothing else, the "Sounds True Radio" is a great way to listen to music you might not experience otherwise, and it's free.

One of the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving is the treasure trove of recovery material we can access nowadays thanks to the internet. I can't imagine how hard and lonely it must have been back in the day--and yet they persevered and brought it forward for us. Feeling a lot of gratitude for those who went before.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

And I'm thankful for you sharing your resources. I always look forward to your daily post!
Old 11-25-2015, 10:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You're welcome, armartin! I enjoy doing it, it helps me too.