Finding my voice

Old 11-10-2015, 07:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Finding my voice

For so long I hid my voice-I was afraid to say that although my ex could be great, spectacular-when he drank he could get violent, abusive and downright disgusting and scary. I was afraid to call the police bc I feared him and what he thought of me mattered_and I also didn't think people would believe me. I have found my voice. It is not okay for him to treat me the way he has or treat his daughter the way he has-he has violated everything during the little contact he actually does have at this time and instead demands his 6 year old daughter tell him where we have been and has scared her multiple times to her not wanting to speak to him. Has continued to blame me for HIS actions and has on many occasions verbally done this and smeared me to our daughter. No more. My voice has spoken. He can continue to spin his stories and tales of woe but there will be no more anything as far as I am concerned. I pray God get a hold of him and pray Satan and his evil stay far away from my family. Yes, he's doing what alcoholics do-which makes it 100% not okay. For me or her. Done.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

The truth will out. It happened with me and my daddy, it happened with my daughter and her daddy. When they finally get it...they got it.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm still waiting for the truth to come out with my daughter's dad. He is emotionally and mentally abusive with his wife and to her son and my daughters have to witness it. I can't seem to prove any of it....

Time to give it my HP!
I pray the truth comes out for your situation too dear! God bless your strength and resolve...
Old 11-10-2015, 07:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I will pray for you, LemonGirl!! God always reveals-in His time-trust that and pray for your children. Peace, friend.