Every time I hear more....I just cannot believe it

Old 10-26-2015, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Every time I hear more....I just cannot believe it

So, I have not posted much, not much to tell. My X tries to keep things under control when our kids are there, which is basically every other weekend, so 4 days a month. My eldest just turned 16, so she is there even less. He does allow her to have plans on the Friday and Saturday evenings that she is there, so for her, it's really just Saturday during the day most of the time.

This past weekend there was a question of when my DD was supposto be there after the playoff game. It was a basic misunderstanding. My X's fiancé called me in the morning to ask a couple of questions, that is fine. I would MUCH rather talk to her then my XAH.

In the course of conversation, she told me she appreciates she can talk to me, and that she takes what my X says w/a grain of salt. I ask her what she means, she said, "Oh, for example, he told me you bought the house behind his back, but I don't believe that." Um...what? We lived in another home that had a buyer, together we decided to move out of that neighborhood, and together we looked at a couple of houses, and together we chose our house, and together we went to the closing and signed the papers. She said she has bought two houses w/her X in the past, she knows he had to be there and sign to close on a house, that SHE KNOWS HE IS LYING. I laughed, b/c it just keeps getting better every time. The lies don't even make sense. She also said he is not smart enough, so he gets caught in his own lies all the time. She also stated he is "talking" to the person he had an affair with when we were married. Um...I told her if he is talking to her, he is also doing her.....no offense intended.

I told her I think she has a serious self esteem problem, and I hope she sees that and thinks long and hard about that before she marries him.
Good grief, it just makes me sick.

The kids get ticked off b/c apparently they go do things all together on Saturdays and come back and he and his fiancé lock themselves in the bedroom together and have sex while everyone else just hangs out. Nice huh?! Good God. He is also very short w/them and just makes the entire family mad EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY ARE THERE.

He just makes me more and more sick all the time. My eldest daughter cannot stand him, drinking or not drinking. My youngest is a bit more tolerant, but not much. It's a sad thing when he just could not care less how they feel. So Sad.

I cannot believe I ever married that man. I am so glad I got out.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh my word. He sounds lovely! Sounds like he's getting more and more brain damaged...seriously disgusted. Glad you got yourself and your kids out. Praying his fiancé gets a clue-but that is her life and her decision. Anyway, sending you hugs and lots of love to you and your girls. Peace to you, dear friend!
Old 10-26-2015, 09:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good Lord what a gem he is and such a CATCH for that woman LOL. Just steer clear from that train wreck in the making. Do the kids HAVE to go there? Doesn't sound very healthy for them. What a creep!
Old 10-26-2015, 11:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Refiner, it's a slippery slope w the kids. It's in our divorce decree that he cannot drink around them, but lately, that is not the problem. So to be technical, yes, there is a custody agreement that they have to be there. My oldest is 16, and in my state when you are 17 you can do what you want. However, my little DD is only 9, almost 10, so she has a while to go. And I doubt her sister will stop going just b/c she wont want to leave her sister there w/out her. They are pretty tight.

Should his fiancé kick him out, I think he would move to his sister's house, which would be ideal, my kids would see that as a positive.

Ugh......he's a creep
Old 10-26-2015, 11:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You hit the nail on the head...alcohol is the major problem covering up other major problems. He's just an a$$ who doesn't care about others. Sorry your kids have him as a father. They deserve more.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm so glad you got out to.
So sorry your kids are still stuck in there though.
End of the day they will make their own decisions re. contact.
At least they have one strong wonderful parent such as yourself.
Hugs.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

gross.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:54 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Oh hopeful, how absolutely gross for your girls. I'm so sorry he can't seem to manage the maturity of a middle-schooler. What kind of creepy loser locks himself away to have sex with his girlfriend while his kids are visiting in the next room?.... creepy!!!

I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this!
Old 10-27-2015, 10:51 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you and your girls have to deal with that Hopeful... that's awful, and gross... I definitely second the gross comment.

Hugs to you and your girls.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone for your support, it helps to vent, that is for sure. That is what I try to do with my kids too, just let them vent.