Thank You All

Old 09-24-2015, 10:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank You All

I can't believe how many people have been through things so similar to my experiences with my AH. I've read 15 or 20 threads that start like this, and I'm adding to the list. It's taken me a really long time to face reality -- and google the right thing -- but after reading other people's stories, returning to my state of denial would be very hard.

Thank you to everyone who has posted. I feel less alone and less crazy. Thank you is all I really have to say right now -- I've been reading and crying since about 4am and I'm tired -- but I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome :-D. This was one of the first places I came when I figured out I was dating an alcoholic many years ago. It's been a tremendous support for me.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

AD- Welcome, I am sorry you have had to "google" to find us!! We are all here for moral support, as we all love our A's. Feel free to ask questions, there are stickies at the top that you can read. You can also go to the A forum and the new to recovery forum to get the perspective of living as an alcoholic.

Hugs my friend, life will get better!!