Choices

Old 09-07-2004, 02:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

(((((((Gracey))))))))))
My heart goes out to you.
I remember that feeling of indecision. I was never a decision-maker. I was always too afraid that I'd make the wrong choice and have to live with that decision and regret the rest of my life.
I was afraid that no one would want me - I thought my AH's defect was because of me (You know the old "If I was a better wife.....a better person....prettier....etc, he wouldn't treat me like this.)
What I have come to realize is that I am worth more than that! I have realized that I do have some very good friends. There are men out there that actually like me simply for me. And I can be strong enough to find the strength I need to have a better life.
I can only hope that you will somehow realize what a very special person you are and that you are selling yourself short. Your self-esteem has taken a real serious beating - and I think you need to focus on YOU and the good things about you. I know that's hard, but it's there if you want to dive into it.
Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs for your journey! I can't wait to see the REAL YOU!