Happy labor day weekend

Old 09-03-2004, 02:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Happy labor day weekend

Wish everyone the best-hope everyone has AT LEAST one good weather day in the weekend.

I haven't called my daughter-do not even know if she is still at the number we have. Her parole officer should know if she is still there. She only had the clothes on her back, and my husband (in a fit of anger) told her not to come back here, but last night he said he only said that because of her walking to the bar and not coming home. I do want to get in touch with her, but I am still angry and hurt.

So, like everyone who gave me advice on this forum, I am going to do what you guys said and I'm not going to dwell on her and my hubby and I are going to have a nice weekend-maybe fishing and my son has 2 girls (he is only 26)-so we can see them.

Anyways, have a nice weekend and thanks for chatting.

kj
Old 09-03-2004, 02:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have a great and safe weekend. Hopefully you will hear from her soon.
Rose
Old 09-04-2004, 03:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Last weekend in August was a Bank Holiday here..so Labor Day Weekend..won't be noticed..have to work as usual. Wish I were in USA to celebrate this holiday. Really miss the holidays..especially Halloween and Thanksgiving. Neither of these holidays are celebrated in a big way here. Haven't had a trick or treater here in over 5 years. Thanksgiving is only celebrated by Americans here. Not complaining ...just get homesick.