O/T Cat's boundaries-- Just for fun!!!

Old 08-28-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

O/T Cat's boundaries-- Just for fun!!!

I have 4 cats, they all have different boundaries, and they clearly hold to them. If I do not respect their boundaries, they will scratch and I will bleed.

#1. Misty-- She is my dog cat. Acts like a dog, Runs to the door all the time to greet me, lays onto of my bag when I am leaving only for a night.
You would think that she is all over me. Nope. Will not sit next to me. Will come when I call her, but will keep her distance, until bedtime, then she has to curl up next to me.

#2. Buffy--I really think this cat this I am her natural or bio mom. Wants to crawl back into the womb. Won't let me comb her tail. Everything else I can comb.

#3. Napolean -- Can't get a brush near this cat. Doesn't like his belly rubbed, but funny in a way the way he hops like a kangaroo, and wants to lick my face.

#4. Mimi -- Hates all the cats, only likes me, but also will never sit on me. Only sits next to me and looks at me until I pet her, she takes a few minutes, then runs away.

Why can't be more like cats, "I'll take what I want, and leave the rest, attitude". Noooooo, we just wait around until we are kicked around some more. (LOL)

Perhaps that is why so many of us get cats, so we can watch their aloofness. (lol)

Just a thought I had tonight.

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

wanted to also say, thinking of you firebolt and wisconsin. All my best to you.

amy