Silent Alcoholic

Old 08-24-2015, 08:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Losing Sleep, I do understand your struggles as poverty isn't fun any way you look at it.
If you do decide to separate, spend some time looking at your options and available resources, including family support. It can make a big difference to your lifestyle. It's a big decision so don't feel you have to rush into it tomorrow.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:16 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Absofsteel26, I am reading your post with my heart in my mouth because I can feel the pain and anxiety of your situation and obviously relate to it acutely.

It's amazing to me how much I want you to be happy and want you free to live a life with some joy back in it......and so my own choices are reflected right back at me

The money is tough. It's more than scary and I'm feeling that it's going to be really beyond tough in the beginning, but it then has the chance to get better...and better, until, dare I say it, my life could end up great?

I am seeing my future in 5,10,15 years and if I stay that's going to be the waste of a happy life and my kids childhoods with an anxious struggling mother. If you stay, what does the next 5 years look like for you?

My heartfelt thoughts go right back to you and it seems there are people here that will walk with you every step of the way. Life is too precious.

Katchie, I really appreciate the reply because I find myself caught up wondering if maybe he's right. Maybe I am 'unscientific' or maybe I'm wrong and maybe I just don't get what the problem is, or am the cause; he is normally my only sounding board for this miserable situation. I'm falling silent too because the argument never ends anywhere helpful.

Hearing what you have to say and the feedback I am getting from so many of us struggling with this illness really stops me feeling like I'm going crazy. I'm trying my best to be compassionate, but I've got to save myself and my children's sanity and your post gives me hope and strength

You guys are saving my sanity one post at a time.
❤️❤️❤️
Old 08-26-2015, 08:18 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

FeelingGreat. Good advice, I'm laying down plans and storing information