Huh?

Old 08-08-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Huh?

Most confusing quack I've heard in a while. I'm not a real alcoholic because there are 2 types of alcoholics. Normal alcoholics who are addicted. And me.. a bordem alcoholic. Who can give up at anytime they like because they dont really have a problem. They do it because they are bored so they destroy their lives! Quack 2. I can get a job anytime I like but i dont think its a good idea i get one as you might let me move in with you when you realise i dont have a problem. And i would be disapointed to give the job up to move in with you. Hmmmm!
Old 08-08-2015, 05:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hahahahaha good ones!
Old 08-08-2015, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Very. I think time and effort went into them! Lol
Old 08-08-2015, 06:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I can get a job anytime I like but i dont think its a good idea i get one as you might let me move in with you when you realise i dont have a problem. And i would be disapointed to give the job up to move in with you. Hmmmm!
Okay, I don't understand that at all but whatever. I sure do hope you are not considering having him move in with you! Yikes.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My dear god no...
Old 08-08-2015, 08:33 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Location: My mind wanders a lot, but I try to stay in the present.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Folks, I think we have a winner!!!!

Quack #1 was brilliant, but quack # 2 was an absolute masterpiece. The Michelangelo of quacks.

I so wish I could have seen the look on your face. I bet it was priceless.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ca**ie

I love 'quack' quotes. There is a word for quacks. "Awfulsome" Like in awesome in their awfulness.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:57 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

That is a very carefully thought through quack, lol.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:59 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I'm actually kind of (reluctantly) impressed ... those are well crafted in their quackiness
Old 08-09-2015, 12:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

He was offended that I wasnt convinced enough to take him back and let him move in!
Old 08-09-2015, 07:15 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Good god almighty!! These are some real winners.

I guess I'm most baffled by why he'd have to give up his job (that he doesn't even have yet) if he moved in with you?

Oh, wait--let me get into something approximating that mindset...OK, I'm ready now:

He'd have to quit his job if he moved in w/you b/c if he KEPT his job, and you were working too, the two of you would have soooo much money, that YOU'D become one of those "boredom alcoholics" too, and then you'd BOTH be destroying your lives...

Is that how it works?
Old 08-09-2015, 10:21 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Lol at honeypig . I have a couple more good ones I can think of off the top of my head. " If you cared and worried about my drinking you would lend me money( he doesnt mean lending he means giving) to help me out" The best one yet, i think. " You are missing out on the best sex of your life because I'm better in bed when I'm drunk". " I have never told you a lie in my life" Utter crap as he told me once he had been kidnapped just to cover a bender.
Old 08-09-2015, 12:34 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dodge31 View Post
Lol at honeypig . I have a couple more good ones I can think of off the top of my head. " If you cared and worried about my drinking you would lend me money( he doesnt mean lending he means giving) to help me out" The best one yet, i think. " You are missing out on the best sex of your life because I'm better in bed when I'm drunk". " I have never told you a lie in my life" Utter crap as he told me once he had been kidnapped just to cover a bender.
Lolol! He's good. Hey the first one is true. Don't you care that he could run out of money for booze? He might have to steal it and then that is YOUR fault, duh. As for the second - well, if he's really better drunk than sober then I feel terribly sorry for him.

Gotta' give him credit for creativity.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:07 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I'm glad to be able to come here and vent these things with people a lot wiser than me who understand. xx
Old 08-12-2015, 03:26 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dodge31 View Post
OMG When hubby is drunk, he thinks his wee wee is the best thing ever! Especially when I'm sick or don't feel good, he wants to give it to me to make me feel better! lol

And the lies. LMAO He makes me laugh because he tells me like this:

I never lie to you! I lie all the time!

He's just like Jim Carrey on Liar Liar. He can't tell a lie.