Update

Old 08-04-2015, 02:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

So lawyer for child report came in.
It's not great.
There is errors & contradictions in it.
There is also information that isn't in report.
I think it portrays XH in a better light than what it should.
It finishes with a statement that direction would be sought at the directions conference. This is scheduled for 18th Sept.
So because XH is refusing to have the children I now have them until at least 18th Sept 24/7.
And he thinks I'm in breach of the order? OMG. He is breaching it on a weekly basis by not having them AT ALL.
He turns up to basketball lastnight & delays the girls leaving by 15 mins, time is valuable for me as I have 45 mins between sports to prepare a meal before next pickup.
I got angry.
I am so so angry.
This refusal to have the children, this court process, everything, is taking it's toll on me.
It is also affecting my relationship with the children.
His boyish little tantrum plan is working.
What do I do?
I can't plan for anything.
The directions conference is 1 week away from the next holidays. I asked XH at meeting with lawyer for child if he agreed to the next upcoming holidays & he said yes.
Lawyer for child failed to report that we had made some agreements & now I hear through the children that in actual fact he no longer agrees.
Once again the holidays are unstable & I can't plan. I have time off work booked to spend with them.
I'm so very frustrated right now.
I spent a year and a half going through the court process because (a) I had to because an application was filed against me & (b) because I wanted the holidays sorted out once & for a all.
A final parenting order is in place.
Yet only 6 months since that order I am being dragged through this process yet again & yet again the holidays & weeks are being disrupted from this man.
This has been going on since 2007.
I can't stand it.
What do I do?
Old 08-06-2015, 09:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My plan would be that I would not plan on him for anything. If he can act right and have the children and is willing, fine. If not, I would go at it alone. It's hard, and it's stressful. I hope you reach out to other support systems for assistance with your kids, carpool, etc. As far as planned time off, I would send him, in writing, when you have time scheduled off and that the children will be with you during that time.

XXX