What's the point????

Old 07-27-2015, 07:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What's the point????

I don't know what's going on with my emotions but all of the sudden am thinking what the hell is wrong with me. Why am I seriously stuck on this man? ??!!!! He is a alcoholic doesn't have a job now nor a place to live. He is always sounding like everything has mach 10 urgency and it really gets on my nerves. Can this man possibly offer me any type of future that can be reliable?? Can he assure me that i can count on him and be the man and provide for his family. If i go off his current actions heck no!!! More and more information keeps coming out smh. I wouldn't of even considered still seeing this man had this been 2 yrs ago. What the hell is wrong with me! !!!! Okay am done with this emotionally unbalanced rant! !!!!
Old 07-27-2015, 07:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

You might be better off going "no contact" for REAL--stop with the phone calls, texts, emails, I-love-you-I-miss-you stuff ENTIRELY. Simply stopping seeing him in person may cut down on a LITTLE bit of the insanity, but you are still hooked in and engaging with him, which I suspect is what's keeping you stuck.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

sounds like your caboose is still hitched to his drama train.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

We all do it, until we learn not too.

Educate yourself about this horrible disease and make changes. That's the best thing you can do for you!!
Old 07-27-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am sitting here forcing myself not to call him to have validate that my fears are false. Instead am gonna go to Alnon meeting later today and see my therapist tomorrow morning