OK, so it's official....I blocked the bastaaad...

Old 07-13-2015, 05:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

OK, so it's official....I blocked the bastaaad...

Well, so much for NC. I was doing great, I was... Unfortunately I of
Course felt the need to respond to his text messages and also answer his call ( big mistake, huge). What do I hear? Nonsense....and then some more nonsense. Really? He misses me? Really? He's drinking more now then ever because I "abandoned " him? Oh, his life means nothing now.. He's just sitting there waiting to die. WTHELL?
His text messages always end with 😭😭😭😢😢😢😘😘. Pick one.. Omg!
Listen, I am not a mean person. This is a guy that I have loved like no other for five LONG years. I actually thought he was calling to let me know how his rehab was going or that he was actually moving forward with some kind of rehab program. The first text he sent me led me told believe that because that's what he texted me.
Needless to say, almost two months after our split, I am still getting the blame. SMH!!!!! After him ruining another weekend of mine ( thank you very much) with him texting me that I need to get my **** together and that he's done with me...yes, HIM DONE WITH ME (ummmm...hello??? I'm the one who left!!!) after I asked him not to contact me anymore I finally went BLOCK!!!!
Not bragging, I feel terrible for having to do that. I must be the crazy one!!
Old 07-13-2015, 05:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Lilro, we always are the "crazy ones", and most of the time that is just "OK". I would prefer being the "crazy one" then to have put up with any more BS.

Just know that you have a soft place here to land, and to vent.

((((hugs)))))
amy
Old 07-13-2015, 05:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

you seem to have a pretty good detached perspective on his antics now - along with a sense of humor. good for you. and with that "new" insight, you can clearly make the choice to block anymore of his nonsense!!! don't be surprised if he tries other ways to get in contact, like borrow someone else's phone, or send an email or show up on your doorstep. he might NOT, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared!