We haven't done a story in a long time

Old 08-27-2004, 04:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

We haven't done a story in a long time

Well, I've kind of been in my own world lately, kind of a funk if you will. But I know we haven't done a story in a long time. Here are the other adventures of tiara girl if you would care to take a look

Tiara Girl Part 1

Tiara Girl Part 2

So I will go first and then someone can feel to add on

It was a warm summer evening in August and Tiara girl and her trusty little poodle were sitting outside on the porch enjoying a glass of lemonade. Tiara girl thought it was so nice to just sit and enjoy a quiet evening in the summer without any chaos or hectic going ons. She wasn't sure if this this quiet was good or bad or just plain boring but it was a little piece of heaven considering the things she has gone through in her lifetime. She was worried though. Considering all this calm, she knew there was a storm brewing and she was just wondering when the storm would hit. It might not even be a storm but a full fledged hurricane.

As tiara girl was sitting in her chair gazing at the stars and the unbelieveable FULL moon, when all of a sudden she heard........
Old 08-27-2004, 04:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
believer

...a rustling in the bushes. She turned and saw a green little troll digging his way through the brush into her yard. He stood up, brushed himself off, and looked frantically around.

"Are they here? Did they follow me?"

Tiara girl was confused. "Did who follow you???"

The troll was terrified. "Please, please don't let them find me!" He ran across the yard, looking for a place to hide.

Just then, Tiara girl heard another sound off in the distance...
Old 08-27-2004, 04:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

..."Quick! Hide in here!"

She opened the door and let the troll into her home. He just stood in the entry trembling and he was covered in dirt and leaves. Tiara Girl ran around quickly turning off all the lights. If someone was pulling in her driveway she would not want them to know she was watching for them.

They stood together in front of the window in the darkened house and before long what they saw approaching took their breath away...
Old 08-27-2004, 05:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It was a bus...a codie bus...but there were no codies on board this dark and stormy star filled night. It pulled into the laneway, and she hugged her trusty poodle closer, and then she saw IT. IT emerged from the bus, and slithered toward her porch.

"Stay her" she said, as she grabbed her Swiffer (there was no broom in sight). Then she stopped in her tracks as she realized that IT was none other than....
Old 08-27-2004, 06:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Betty Crocker. At least she thought it was Betty Crocker. She had that neatly pressed dress on and the most perfect hair style you could imagine and that crisp, clean apron.

Hello Betty, tiara girl said, you are Betty Crocker aren't you?

The woman smiled and started walking towards tiara girl - all the while this static electricity was coming off the apron.

Tiara girl started to back up as "Betty" got closer. She kept her eyes on the apron because it was changing right before her eyes. The apron was becoming.........
Old 08-27-2004, 06:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

A saber-tooth bunny. STB's have long been extinct, but she knew they could be lethal, due to her most recent viewing of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
If the bunny, with its nasty, sharp, pointy teeth, attacked Betty Crocker, who would provide those devoted kitchen type divas new recipe to try?
On the other hand, if she tried to engage the STB in combat, she might end up like those brave (but dead) knights, stripped to the bones...or worse, she could suffer the fate of Brave Sir Robin, who had to disappear for a change of armor.
What should she do?
Just then, an Africa swallow flew overhead.
In it's beak, it carried a...
Old 08-27-2004, 06:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

tiara!! Tiara girl couldn't understand what tiara this Africa swallow could be carrying. She was wearing her tiara of serenity and all her other tiaras were in the tiara cabinet. As tiara girl was wondering about this new tiara, the saber tooth bunny was checking out Betty Crocker very intently. Betty was thinking about a good rabbit stew recipe she had recently taste tested and thought this over sized bunny would be quite a tender catch.

As all this pondering was going on, the Africa swallow dropped the tiara on tiara girls head and it clicked into the tiara she already wore. As the swallow flew buy he said -
Old 08-27-2004, 06:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

"becareful Tiara girl you just hid a troll in your house this tiara will help to protect you but, you have to rememeber.....
Old 08-27-2004, 06:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

...that this is a magical tiara...the tiara of change. And as you wear it you can change into anything you want to be...but be cautioned that the change will only last one hour, and then you will have to wait an hour before you can change again.

With that, Tiara Girl decided that she would change into a....
Old 08-27-2004, 07:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

A beautiful baby.

Old 08-27-2004, 08:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

A baby with a hidden talent. She could use her diaper as a deadly weapon.

Upon seeing the transformation, Betty and the troll looked at each other in disbelief. Betty swept up the baby, grabbed the troll by the hand and.....
Old 08-27-2004, 08:23 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

...plugged her nose, saying "That is one UGLY baby and one UGLY smell coming out of that diaper!!" :crazy:

Betty and the troll had a plan. They would first change that stinky diaper and then they would take the baby to the "World's Ugliest baby" contest, that just happened to be taking place in the next town. Yes, it's true!!

But something strange happened....as they removed the diaper from Tiara baby, she jumped up and declared....
Old 08-27-2004, 08:46 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

JT looks into the camera breaking that third wall and says "Ann you must be kidding here!"

Ok...it's a golden egg! How can a Golden Egg smell that foul?? Betty, the troll and Tiara girl look into each other's eyes and they are all thinking the same thing....
Old 08-27-2004, 09:29 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

.......It's the baby that laid the golden egg. Because it just won the ugliest baby contest in the whole world it won a 10 million dollar prize so they decided they would buy a deserted island and.......
Old 08-27-2004, 09:40 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

leave the baby there.

Old 08-27-2004, 10:10 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

....But they hire blind attendents to care for the baby and tell them to put its diaper contents on the other side of the island and they send special boats to pick up the golden eggs. they decided to build an amusement park with the money from the golden eggs. Since Micheal Jackson went to jail they bought his never never land at a cheap price and they hired walt disney's people in secrete to make the most complex park in all the world.They hit a snag when.....
Old 08-28-2004, 06:15 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

...the roller coaster designer showed up!

"No roller coasters here!" they exclaimed...he ran for the exit with golden eggs pelting his head!

In the confusion Tiera Girl got beaned with an egg and when she reached up to feel her head she realized her Tiara had been damaged....
Old 08-28-2004, 06:58 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
No More Mrs. Nice Guy

.... so she hopped on her magic carpet and went in search of her favorite store:
Tiara's 'R' Us, knowing they always have a Babies 'R' Us nearby so she could pick up a few things for both of them.

Her magic carpet landed gently in the parking lot, and as she was walking into the shopping center she was surprised to see....
Old 08-28-2004, 07:19 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

....JT, who was waving her new purse above her head trying to get first in line for the "Tommy Bahama Special!!!" It was an ugly scene and the mob was holding her back. Tiara Girl hollered out to her, and JT was left with the dilemma of whether to give up her place first in line or to go to Tiara Girl's rescue. She made a decision, thought twice about it and then she.....
Old 08-28-2004, 07:56 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

made a bee line for the door. Sorry Tiara girl, I've been waiting to long for this "Tommy Bahama Special"!! I won't be too long she shouted. Take a cruise into the 'R" Us stores, grab what you need and I will meet you in the parking lot. Tiara Girl turned to walk into the Tiaras 'R" Us store wondering if they could fix damaged tiaras when she literally ran into and knocked over........