Been a while

Old 06-09-2015, 01:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Been a while

I haven't been on here in a while and wanted to see how everyone was doing and I always learn so much from reading the post on this forum. Things are going good for me and my kids were doing our thing and leaving him to do whatever he wants to do which usually is sleeping all day then sitting in the bedroom with door shut on the computer. I recently had the chance to go to the beach with my mother in law and sister in law and all of her and my kids and he was also invited but wouldn't be leaving till Monday while they planned to leave Friday morning , he was shocked when I told him me and the girls would be leaving Friday morning also he expected me to wait and ride down with him . I explained in detail how I will no longer miss out on having fun with my daughters due to trying to spend time with you and how every time I have done it I have ended up in tears and wished more than anything that I was with the kids instead of with you and I will NEVER do that again. It felt so good to say that to him , he of course had no response and basically ignored me till the night before I left and then it was just trying to stir up drama he even lied and said he had no phone his phone was broke and I would not be able to call and tell him where I would be leaving the key (he was just trying to get me worked up it was sad and desperate) magically his phone worked again by the next day as he began texting us to see if we had gotten to the hotel yet. Me and my girls had such a good time playing on the beach together ,at the pool together we did what we wanted to when we wanted to and he was more than welcome to join us but it was made clear that we would not be waiting on him to get out of bed the day before we left I had planned to take the girls shopping and I told him he could come but we are leaving at this time so you will need to be ready if YOU want to come and if not that's fine too, the next day he never got up so I got the car keys and we left and we had one of the best days we have had in a long time!
Old 06-09-2015, 01:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Me and my girls had such a good time playing on the beach together ,at the pool together we did what we wanted to when we wanted to and he was more than welcome to join us but it was made clear that we would not be waiting on him to get out of bed the day before we left I had planned to take the girls shopping and I told him he could come but we are leaving at this time so you will need to be ready if YOU want to come and if not that's fine too, the next day he never got up so I got the car keys and we left and we had one of the best days we have had in a long time!

Good for you. Really glad you got a chance to enjoy the beach with your daughters and are having so much fun together.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good job at focusing on you!