Wow this feels ok............

Old 08-26-2004, 09:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wow this feels ok............

Hi Friends,
I moved my daughter into her new college last Friday with Hubby. She is having the time of her life and is also going to classes and doing homework. Is God smiling on me or what? I went through some sadness before she left and in the first couple of days but I am feeling alright. Better than alright, I am so proud of daughter, I must have done at least something right! At least one thing - who knows what! haha

Son is living in a house with 3 friends and working almost full time while he goes to school full time. He invites me for pizza on his only night off on Monday. Again is God smiling on me? Wow, maybe I did at least something right here too.

Hubby flew out on Monday to visit with his Dad and his brother in Fl for a week. So yes, you guessed it --- I am HOME ALONE! Well not really alone as I have my dog and two cats to keep me company. But guess what - I like it. I like the quiet, I like only my dishes in the sink, I like the quiet. I think I could live this way and be ok. Big ahha moment.

Hubby is not coming home until Monday - so I get the whole weekend to myself. Whopeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 08-26-2004, 10:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Rose,

Enjoy the moments and the time off! It's nice to feel good! Rent all the movies no one else wants to watch, eat ice cream for dinner and have a really good time!

Marci
Old 08-26-2004, 10:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Enjoy the solitude............we all need breaks. Glad you are looking so forward to yours. Have yourself a good time............with................you!!!!!!!!!!! !

Take care.

Keep us posted!
Old 08-26-2004, 10:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am so happy for you. Enjoy your "YOU" time....you deserve it.

Keep us posted.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

rose

you lucky woman, you! my ah hardly ever goes anywhere anymore since he retired. once in a great while during the day with other retired friends but i'm at work so no time alone for me. i'm usually so tired after i get home from work that i don't have the energy to go somewhere else by myself. i may get a brief reprieve every once in a while on a weekend.

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

cwohio