I guess I need to head back to Al Anon

Old 05-27-2015, 08:56 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by davenport View Post
I have been wanting to put this confession somewhere safe for soooo long.
Anyone ever watch the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Charlie Day played by Charlie Kelly. It destroys a piece of my dignity to admit just how much I want him. Something about a hot mess is always going to be attractive to me.
I was reading this whole thread thinking "these people are nuts" and then I read this. LOL Yes, Charlie Day, as ass backwards as that character is, he is also hot.

Generally speaking though, I prefer the straight laced male characters. The "good" brother in Bloodline would be what I would be attracted to. The Good Wife is my show and while Peter (Chris Noth aka Mr. Big) disgusts me on the show, Finn (Mathew Goode) makes me drool every time he's on screen. He's the total hero, good and loyal male character. And he's GORGEOUS!!! Yum, yum, yum.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:06 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

You guys are funny. At first when you said you were in a show with 2 brothers, I actually thought oh she must be in a play with 2 actors that are brothers. Then you started saying you're attracted to both the brothers (the whole time I'm thinking oh no, what about her husband??) And then I caught on...LOL wow.
Old 05-29-2015, 10:44 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I actually thought oh she must be in a play with 2 actors that are brothers. Then you started saying you're attracted to both the brothers (the whole time I'm thinking oh no, what about her husband??)
HAHA! Well, this is the place to analyze our side of the street, so that could come up somewhere along the lines I must admit I get a speedier heart rate for just about the entire cast of Sons of Anarchy.....yeah....even (or even especially) for Tig the sick-o.

<-----Clearly not a codie based on that last admission alone...