Good News Update

Old 08-23-2004, 10:52 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

eveie - wonderful stuff - if i am having a down day i will just go back and read your threads!

hugs - cwohio
Old 08-23-2004, 11:22 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
I've Taken My Life Back!!

Smile

(((((((((((cwohio)))))))))) awwwwwwww how sweet, im on ***** and msn, check my profile! If you need to chat, ok? remember we are BUCKEYES
Love and light to you!!
Old 08-23-2004, 11:54 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

will do - that's right - go bucks!

cwohio
Old 08-23-2004, 12:34 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
"Tonight I Wanna Cry"

Love ya soul sister, so glad your haveing a wonderfull time at your new house.. Talk to you soon (((((EVIE)))))
Old 08-24-2004, 01:09 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

((((((((((((crystal)))))))) love ya soulsister, been busy getting everything in order, sorry havent been on messenger much, just leaving status messages...lol.. Trying to get the new place in order and boxes all unpacked to start school next week! ONE DAY AT A TIME!! love you girl, talk to you soon!!!
Old 08-24-2004, 01:23 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

My View from the top.........floor

Thought I would include this its late, and I am off to bed, just exhausted once again, but I took this tonight, while a new friend from the building was over, he has cerbal palsy(sp) but what a nice fellow, he sure liked all my pc gadgets and things...LOL... so here it is, the "view from the top" floor that is kinda fuzzy was a rainy day but I will be taking more!!
Love and light, good night all!! Peace to you all!!
Old 08-24-2004, 02:58 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Eveie..enjoying your photos. Can feel the good--peaceful vibes you are having. All I can add to everything is ...you go girl!!! So happy for you.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:26 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Im Still Here Happy And Free Update

Hi Everyone, and thanks so much for the lovely emails and nice comments in the thread from cwohio ((((((((CWOHIO))))))))))) that was so sweet!! Sorry I havent posted lately, I have been so busy unpacking and getting MY NEW place( Gosh that feels good to say...YAY) all in order before school starts next week. I have been going back and forth with financial aide, and last night recieved the call, that yes it has come through!!! YAY YAY YAY sooooooooo, that means that I can now pay back everyone that helped me get into this apartment and the other agencies that helped I want to pay them back so that they in turn can help someone else that was in my shoes not long ago! Voc. Rehab. has picked up the tab for all tuition and books, whoooo hooooo, so my docitors only recommend a light load of classes so im taking 10 credits..lol.. trust me thats light considering my usual 17! So im just driving down my path taking it slow and easy! 2 classes online, one in which I have an orientation tonight another orientation on Monday night and then one that I will attend on campus on Thursday nights 5:15-7:45 UG! That is gonna be the long one...its Accounting!!! So.. my classes will be Comp 121, Buisness Math, and Accounting.... so all yall out there good in math...hee hee, I may need some tutoring in that area! hee hee! Im good with the basics, but Algebra? YIPE! I will do my best to check in with everyone as best I can, I miss reading all the posts and answering the others! But I am slowly settling into a routine! Well, I better get busy on getting my school gear together for tonight then have to clean out my car.... arghhhhhh! Love and light to you all!! Hope you all are doing well and May the sun shine upon you today and always!TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND KEEP IT SIMPLE Here is another picture I took just now of me in my new place ..

LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL!! FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR MESSAGE ME!!
Old 08-27-2004, 12:28 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Smile One more picture, the viewfrom the top......floor..lol

ok ok here is one more picture of the top floor...
Old 08-27-2004, 12:50 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

yea - great pics!

cwohio
Old 09-13-2004, 06:50 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

September Update

Hello Everyone! Sorry haven't posted in awhile, been a busy bee with school starting, and so far so good!! ALL A's, can yall belive it? Things in the new place are just wonderful!! Havent heard a WORD from the mean ol roomate I lived with! NOT A WORD! I think the saying EATING CROW would be good for him right about now. But like AL-Anon says, look back but dont stare.( I think I got that from there) anyways, its a good lesson for us. I am SO GLAD I TOOK MY LIFE BACK! no regrets here. I see alot of new people on the forum, thats wonderful!! I will not give advice to anyone, because thats not what we are here for, if you are new, want to know where I was just 2 short months ago, click my name and read my posts. Ya know I read those, and think WOW who is that person?
I miss u all, and hope everyone is doing well. Dont give up hope its out there. Prayer is a good tool, NO MATTER HOW YOU USE IT,USE IT!
Love and miss u all, please write! Wish this was longer but have a test today on 2 chapters of accounting homework...arghhhhh! I think whoever invented Excel needs a good kick in the pants...LOL! NEWAYS.... always remember KEEP IT SIMPLE... ONE DAY AT A TIME!
Love and light to you all!!
Old 09-13-2004, 09:54 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

eveie

sounds like your life is just hummin' along! it's wonderful to hear you so upbeat - like you said, going back to your old posts - you were a person on the edge.

good luck with your continuing education - sounds like you are quite the student.

and 2 out of 3 of those ohio teams won this weekend - go buckeyes, go browns!

hugs - cwohio
Old 09-13-2004, 10:16 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Go Ohio!!!

YAY!!! ty for the news, dont ever have time anymore to watch or keep up on the teams, but YAY BROWNS.. WOOF WOOF!!
Wish me luck!! I have my first Accounting test today at 2 YIPE! :dead: I dont do well on them timed tests An example is it takes 6-11 hours PER CHAPTER to complete the homework for this ONE class... argh!
But on a positive note, it is nice to have something to challenge the 'ol brainpain...lol!! well off to hit the books, ty for the reply, miss yall alot!!
Love and light to you all!!

Last edited by eveie; 09-13-2004 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-13-2004, 10:48 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Arrow Another cool pic from my window

Just thought I would add another picture from the beautiful view from my window.. Just love this view!! A train comes through once in the morning and once at night, have a perfect view of the huge flag that overlooks the city can never get it in my webcam shots tho, darnit!! and to the right there is the Missouri River! Just awesome! With the flag? I can always tell which way the wind is blowing. Get up early enough? The sunrise to the left of her, is magnificent! its the SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE FOLKS, KEEP IT SIMPLE!
and hereeeeeee is another view from the top.......floor

Hows this for a mug shot... HAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by eveie; 09-13-2004 at 12:40 PM. Reason: re-ad pics-----operator error...rofl!
Old 09-13-2004, 12:29 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

can't see the pics - don't know if it's me or what! cwohio
Old 09-13-2004, 12:36 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

WEll crap!
Let me try again.....just the day Im havin'......rofl!
Old 09-13-2004, 12:42 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

they are there now - must have been a slow download! good mug shot!

cwohio
Old 09-13-2004, 12:52 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Monica

eveie--
Your an inspriation to new comers like me, i'm so glad to hear how well things are going for you. Keep posting, i like to hear what you have to say.
Monica
Old 09-14-2004, 06:20 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

Evie!!! Yay for you. It works if you work it. And boy are you working it. Hugs, Magic
Old 09-14-2004, 06:24 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Smile HI Monica, Welcome to SR!

((((((((((((((MONICA))))))))))))
awwwww!* blush* Thank you for your reply and kind words!!
My story isnt any much different then a lot of others I have read here on SR!
Chances and Choices, is all I can say! I made a choice to change my situation, and took a chance on doing so. I didnt have a good relationship with my HP, until one night I sat there on the porch of where I was living and gave him some "what for" Personally? It taught me a lesson, that no MATTER how we talk to him, he hears us! AS LONG AS ITS FROM OUR HEARTS!!! I cant explain the events that unfolded that next week, but they just did. I worked hard on my decisision to Stop whining and get off my pity pot, (After some serious pre-planning, cant emphazise the pre-planing enough!!) I did what I had to do to take back MY life.
It is the simplest thing to do, but it isnt easy, if that makes any sense.
Dont get me wrong, I was terrified! But I just had a calming feeling inside that kept telling me I was going in the right direction.
I dont give out advice, I can only post my story hear as an example as to what I did.
I can tell you this: MY LIFE is more peaceful, less stressful and the feeling of contentment is coming back slowly.
Do I still struggle? oh you bet I do! With classes now, my mind stays busy,( even though I choked on my test yesterday :banghead: ) it willnot stop me! Thats where the ONE DAY AT A TIME and KEEP IT SIMPLE comes into play.
It is the little things in life!! Like feeding the birds each morning, feeding the squirrels, ANYTHING to start your day out that puts a smile on your face and a hop in your step THATS what works for me.
Blessings to you, dear sweet Monica, and to you all.
May the sun shine brightly on your cloudest days and always!!
Love and light to you all!
Much love from Montana!!! :ilu