My weekend experiment

Old 04-05-2015, 06:26 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

So god you have plans in place to get away from the abuse. I did notice that when i started disengaging my A actually became worse. A lot worse. So please be careful.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

[It took me years to realize: with him, it is not alcoholism, it is ABUSE. Today we had a very brief conversation, and you know what he says: "You are so cold to me." He tells me that I am cold to him . . .

And I can only say "Ehmmmm . . ."

I can sooooo relate to this....my AH says I am the one that is being the **tch. When I try to detach he takes it as I am being cold, distant and unloving. It's definitely exhausting...I know how you feel. Sorry you are going through this...you are not alone...
Old 04-06-2015, 12:26 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Sad, I'm gonna suggest to you the same resource I just posted for someone else in Texas (yeah, I know it's a big state, but even if this place isn't close by they can be very helpful): Genesis.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:41 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks LexieCat. I will look it up. I did go talk to someone recently but I did most of the talking...just needed someone to listen.....I hate being on the fence about things. But still figuring out my Plan B...