strangest texts from the ex

Old 04-01-2015, 04:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

strangest texts from the ex

I got a text from him last night. it said that he wanted to start paying me back for all the money he owed me . ( when he was spiraling, I paid for his dogs to be in boarding so he would not lose them, I also shelled out a lot of money so he would not sleep on the streets. I paid for him to be in hotels, and etc. ) I know... I know...

anyway, I just sat there and read it for a minute. Then I said, very calmly, " I do not know what to say about that, you do what you feel you need to do" and I left it at that, He then asked what that meant, and I said "i didnt mean anything, have agreat night" and I went to bed. I wake up to a text that says. "LIAR, GOODNIGHT"
hmm.. it upset me for like 5 seconds. then i was over it.

getting healthier my friends... getting healthier
Old 04-01-2015, 06:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

the texts are how he hooks you.

he needed to engage you, and what better way than bringing up the money.

if he was serious about repaying you, he would simply start mailing you payments, no other discussion would be needed.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I got one at 2AM that "I needed to come over there was a problem with her car. "

At 2 AM!!!!!

So I figure, man it must be on fire or something. I haul ass over.

Battery was dead. I jump it off. Found out the lights were left on and it drained it. To which she launches a tirade on me that I left the lights on you MFer and now she was stuck.

I was sort of stunned!

Ummm...1st of all I wasn't anywhere near your car. Your friend Kelly borrowed it. (Kelly is a drinking buddy).

2nd. I came over at 2AM thinking you had an actual emergency. Where do you need to go at 2AM that you can awaken me with this text?

Needless to say things spiraled down quickly from that point.

*sigh*....memories.......lol
Old 04-01-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by marie1960 View Post
he needed to engage you, and what better way than bringing up the money.
Agreed.

Mine suggested that if I am willing to pick him up every Saturday for his three hour pass (3 HOUR TOUR, sorry I hear that song every time I think about it) from rehab that he would cut my grass and keep the grounds trim and neat.

I live in a trailer park. I don’t have a yard, I have a lot. Takes me about 1/2 hour to cut it. There are no “grounds”.

No thanks, I can cut the grass myself. Make other plans for your three hour tour.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Personally, I wouldn't give him the "do what you feel you need to do" option. If he knows the amount that he owes you, he can put CASH in an envelope and drop it in ur mailbox. Done and done.