I am so angry

Old 02-19-2015, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am so angry

My friend just told me he saw my ex with his girlfriend... That she had a bad head and they were walking across the road. She said she looked like she was on meth.. Don't know if it was to make me feel better or not but it still upsets me to think of the two strolling across the street together
Old 02-19-2015, 06:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'd reccommend asking your friends to not give you updates on him. It's hard enough, isn't it? You don't need to now feel completely upset/worried/scared/angry because he is NOT YOUR PROBLEM anymore, but your friend dragged him back into the spotlight and now you have to think about him. He is none of your business anymore.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Greetings form a fellow Sydneysider

Be strong. Many of us move on from the people we once loved, and it can be very hard to accept. And why not take comfort in the fact that she's not so good looking !
Old 02-19-2015, 06:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I hate him and I hate her I feel like there is something wrong with me and their perfect
Old 02-19-2015, 07:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hate takes an awful lot of energy.

Energy that could be used in restoring balance to your own life.

What controls your thoughts, controls you.

Do you seriously think their relationship is perfect?

Perfectly dysfuntional I could believe.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

KI--you got it backwards, girl. They are up to their ears in problems. And you are doing better than you ever could with that man in your life. I feel ya on the anger and self pity role--I slip into it too sometimes--but I really do think you know better. I think you know that you have nothing to be envious of. Meth! Meth makes you perfect? Maybe it makes those two perfect for each other: disasters. That's not enviable.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I can't believe reality
Old 02-19-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I can see him for who he is a big ******* liar and fraud I can't believe I thought he was a genuine person and I hate her because she thinks I am some crazy psychopath who won't let him see his son and she feels sorry for him not me! .. I'm an idiot for trusting him with my heart and angry that I've spent two years all messed up over him
Old 02-19-2015, 07:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

The anger you feel over the broken trust will be hers soon enough. Meth? No dear one, nothing to envy there. (((Hugs)))
Old 02-19-2015, 08:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Meth...good grief. Seen those progression pictures of people using meth...its a sad state of affairs. Nothing to envy because there is nothing good that will come of that mess. Wow.

Thank your lucky stars you're not mixed up in that. Thank God your child isn't a part of that sick twisted life. You have been saved -- that is what you should think on.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by killerinstinct View Post
. . . angry that I've spent two years all messed up over him
Only thing worse is two years + another day.

How about you start making the next day(s) yours?
Old 02-19-2015, 11:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

He lied to me for years, I am so angry that he just lied so so much and I believed him ... Everything he ever told me was a lie... Everything .... And I actually believed him.. I believed every word that came out of his mouth... Even after we separated.. I still believed everything he said... I always gave him the benefit of the doubt.. These past two years were a complete lie and I will never get those years back .. I was living a lie
Old 02-20-2015, 03:43 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

He lied to me for years, I am so angry that he just lied so so much and I believed him ... Everything he ever told me was a lie... Everything .... And I actually believed him.. I believed every word that came out of his mouth... Even after we separated.. I still believed everything he said... I always gave him the benefit of the doubt.. These past two years were a complete lie and I will never get those years back .. I was living a lie
But you're not living a lie now. That's good progress. You have the power to change and make good things happen for you and your child. You have the power to write a new chapter and new happy ending. It's time to change your focus so you can start the healing process. Who do you know that you can confide in and help keep you accountable and on track? Small steps!
Old 02-20-2015, 04:06 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

These past two years were a complete lie and I will never get those years back .. I was living a lie
no you won't, unfortunately. BUT you have a lifetime ahead of you now. You aren't living a lie now and don't have to ever again.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:18 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
A work in progress

So for the sake of discussion, let's say you wasted two years of your life believing him. How many years to you want to waste pining over him, hating him, going over and over and over this in your head? You can't get those two years back, but you CAN stop letting him control your happiness now.

The guy's existing. Whether that's a good existence or a miserable one isn't your business. It doesn't MATTER except to the extent you ALLOW it to matter. What are you doing to make YOUR life better? Because most of what you post about is your reaction to seeing him or hearing about him. The better YOUR life is, the less any of that will matter.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:21 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

There's no justice in my situation - I'm pretty pissed for that reason
Old 02-20-2015, 04:23 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

if he's doing meth - I can guarantee you there will be "justice". And not a very nice one.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:25 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I'm not a victim you know guys and i know I whine a lot but it's only because every-time I make progress I find something else out that's a shock to my system and it throws me off completely .. And I just can't believe the reality of what the **** actually happened in reality
Old 02-20-2015, 04:25 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Thanks Jupiters
Old 02-20-2015, 04:30 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
A work in progress

There's no justice in my situation - I'm pretty pissed for that reason
Well, that's not how the world works. Things that "aren't fair" happen every day, all over the world. Being "pissed" doesn't change a thing, and it only keeps you miserable.