Needing to vent!!!!!

Old 01-31-2015, 08:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Needing to vent!!!!!

While cooking dinner I burned my hand ah runs in and is all oh Are You Ok?? what can I do what can I do ???? While I' am standing there crying i was more agrevated than anything always feel rushed never get a break don't get enough sleep kids were asking how much longer on dinner like the fourth time and when I burned my hand I just lost it! And I said No !! I'am Not ok I burned my god damn hand!!! Stop asking what you can do!!! I hate how he always acts like he is trying to help or wants to help!!! If he really cared or really tried maybe I wouldn't be so stressed and tired ALL the time! AND why does he always have to ask what i need him to do (I need him to know what to do) after 20 years of marriage!!!! :Wild I' am sooooo tired my head is pounding from headache and he is bouncing around all full of energy from whatever pills he has taken its like he's not even here he is in his own world! After I snapped at him he has the nerve to walk away and then pout like he expects me to apologize!!!!!??? Why can't he understand that I'm having a bad day I dont feel good and maybe be nice but know he gets MAD AT ME!!?!?? Can anybody relate to this crap??
Old 01-31-2015, 08:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry UE- yes it sounds like your having a bad day. I know, they don't help and all the responsibility is on you. Sometimes when you are doing a million things at once, crap happens!! Your head is spinning!!

The problem is, is that they will never help the way that we "want" them to help. I guess they just are not capable. So how do we solve this. I think we can just lower our expectations. So when they do help the tiny bit, we appreciate their kind gesture. I know, it is lonely and not the deal that we signed up for.

Make sure you take care of your hand and keep it clean. That's all you need is an infection. Who knows if AH would even take you to the DR.

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) this to shall pass!!!
Old 02-01-2015, 12:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes, and this is just the thing about living with an AH. They drain our energy, and we end up looking like the crazy ones to everyone else. It's like how I am unable to be happy anymore around his family, and they probably think something is wrong with me, whereas the reality is that what is wrong is that I am living with your alcoholic son.