Went to get my mail...

Old 01-21-2015, 08:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Went to get my mail...

So today I went to go pick my mail for final time...AH and I have been seperated for almost 3 weeks. I have serious anxiety even going on that side of town now...let alone going to the house. Uggh...makes me feel nauseated now writing this.
So I walk into the breezeway...its a room connecting house to garage....and to my suprise he had actually fixed two things..one the lock to the garage(i had to bust lock to get my car keys out about 2 years ago)...now he has a lock and metal plate on door...it would take an armored truck to get in. And house door knob was broken now new knob and locks changed.
It really suprised me. Why such strong locks?
Does it mean he is going deeper into rabbit hoke? Moving on? Paranoid Im going to take things from him? And he has started partying again...tell tale signs.
The one thing that upset me the most was my sweet dog...barking out of happiness to see me. I wish I could take her with me.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I once had to leave a wonderful cat behind with an ex (he was a nasty abusive sob)... I felt HORRIBLE about that! And he even tried to use that to get me involved with him somehow. I told him, if you don't want the cat, find her a home. And, he did. I wish to God I could have taken her with me though... these poor pets are caught in the storm... Sorry sweetie =(
Old 01-22-2015, 12:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I just wish I could go home to Oregon...but I have to stay. My ex husband woukd never let me pack up kids and move there. Someday...
Old 01-22-2015, 12:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I wish I could go back home to Oregon. Been away from my family for 22 years. Someday...
Old 01-22-2015, 12:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Are you formally/legally separated? Have you consulted an attorney? Because if you haven't, I'm not sure he has the right to lock you out... away from your stuff, and your dog.

I'd say it's lawyer time.