Starting to enjoy life....

Old 01-17-2015, 07:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Starting to enjoy life....

I know this forum mainly exists for support when we go through rough times. Please bear with me as I share something REALLY cool.

I went to a local live broadcast this morning of the Metropolitan Opera production of Lehar's "Merry Widow."

I haven't enjoyed anything that much in recent memory. In fact, my vision and hearing were on overload from all the beauty.

There is SO much beauty in the world to be savored.

Art, like I saw today, displays the best of human nature and elevates our culture.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

YAY Eauchiche!! I'm so happy you had a great day! It's amazing what happens when the fog starts to dissipate and you realize there is a whole world out there to enjoy!

I'm getting there too! Spent the day out at my friend's new barn yesterday, out in the middle of nowhere, and it felt sooooo amazing! No stress, no aggravation, no hurt... just a great friend, horses, and wide open space. I felt like I was looking at the world for the first time.

I realize we still may have some rough days ahead, but I'm starting to really like this new life and I'm so glad you are too.

I have soooo many plans for this spring/summer. There are sooo many things I want to see and do! Keep smiling!
Old 01-17-2015, 09:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

E- good for you that you are finding joy in things. You have mourned and had many bad days!! You deserve a good one!!!! YEA!!!
Old 01-18-2015, 03:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Fantastic! All part of the healing process, grief, anger, joy, Hope!

Praying you have more and more of these moments.