Same conversation...different day

Old 01-14-2015, 02:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Same conversation...different day

So I took the block off my AH number because he has not attempted to call or text. It bugged me to be honest he didnt attempt to. Yeah I know...
So I worked out and checked my phone...a text from him...call me please...so I sat and thought about it. Heart pounding...maybe he made the leap. Please God keep me calm. I called him...wanted to know if I wanted the guns I had asked for. Asked how I was doing?.. I said fine(which I truly am ). I asked how he was? He said I have been going crazy not hearing from you...and Ive come to the conclussion you have found someone else or you are serious about my drinking being a problem. I said Yes I am. He proceeded to blame me for everything again. I reminded him of things he said to me like I abused his druggy alcoholic friends and family. He said when was this. I just was silent. No use arguing. He said you would rather be alone the rest of your life than be with me because obviously I am not good enough for you and I am a loser. I asked him to remember what we talked about before I left. That there was work to be done and until that began and continued for some period of time we have to live apart.
He said. I dont understand how this is so big of a deal. I deserve to not have you nag me for drinking. Because I have every right to live my life the way I want. I said yes you do. But I dont want to live that life. He said you dont even want to have a few drinks anymore and have fun anymore. I said babysitting you is no fun. So yeah I dont have fun anymore. Your drinking and drugs have taken all the fun out of our life. He wanted to keep going but I cut him off. He told me he loved me. I told him I loved him too.
Its sad...I cried for a while and feel at peace right now about my decision.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Pick up where you were. Doing well. You know for sure, that is good. Put the block back on your phone, you can see where it will lead.

Tight hugs!
Old 01-14-2015, 03:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Don't you just love the blame game? Sounds like you know where you need to be!

Take care of you
Old 01-15-2015, 05:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Exactly. Block him again, and don't look back. Blocking my XABF was the best thing I ever did. I don't even care that this means my ex can't see our son. We are both better off, and in time our son will understand. His brother went so far to contact me through my company's facebook page to tell ME to leave HIM alone.