RAH doesnt like his own medicine

Old 01-13-2015, 08:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

RAH doesnt like his own medicine

So this morning I got a call from RAH that he had spun his car out on the way to work and was it a ditch and to please hurry. I asked him if he was ok and he was. Then I was irritated. I got basically the same call (except there was no damage) last Monday when it snowed and proceeded to get screamed at , "where the f are you I'm going to lose my fing job" when it was taking me too long to get there. Which he didn't apologize for although he claims he did. I also had the flu that day.

So anyway, I was very irritated that especially after the last incident he hadn't gotten better tires put on yet. He has a sportier car which came with performance tires on it. Those do NOT do weather at all. So anyway, I got there and he was all, "are you mad at me? A little sympathy would be nice". HAHA. Now you get a taste of your own medicine.

When I got into a serious wreck with an 18 wheeler a few years ago when he was still drinking, the first thing he said to me at the emergency room was "we're you even looking". I had a concussion and the engine had come this close to coming through the firewall. I was lucky to have walked away with just a concussion. So yeah. It's pretty unbelievable that he has the nerve to ask me for sympathy. I am so over this.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

A little sympathy would be nice
I heard that a lot, too. I never had the guts to say what I thought -- that if you repeatedly make the same bad decisions, and there are bad consequences, you don't get any f-ing sympathy!.

(I would say that to myself, too, when I stayed in a situation that was toxic...)
Old 01-13-2015, 10:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

might be a good time to invest in good ole AAA!

He also could have called a cab. or take a driving course since he seems to have trouble keeping his car on the road!
Old 01-13-2015, 11:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TerpGal View Post
A little sympathy would be nice.
Tell him he'll find sympathy in the dictionary between sh!t and syphilis.
Old 01-13-2015, 11:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That made my day, Refiner!
Old 01-13-2015, 12:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
happy, joyous an free!

laughed out loud Refiner! haven't heard that in years. when i worked construction the old timers were always saying that!

sorry for your troubles TerpGal..... no empathy for others but boy the A feels entitled...
Old 01-13-2015, 12:46 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Refiner View Post
Tell him he'll find sympathy in the dictionary between sh!t and syphilis.
My step-dad told my AH that once when AH was whining about not being able to make it through town without stopping at the liquor store. HA HA! I laughed my ass off
Old 01-13-2015, 12:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Good grief already, this dude needs to NOT drive that car. Obviously it's not working out too well for him.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Oh he can drive it. He's a quite good driver actually but this car he bought is sooooo not practical for the winter. We had freezing rain yesterday, snow last Monday. He has a rear wheel drive with performance summer tires on it.

I have been after him about the tires. And now the auto body shop is calling ME to come in and sign the repair auth. Because the insurance policy (oh and the car note too) are in my name. Smh