Let the games begin!

Old 01-10-2015, 11:11 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Katchie View Post
Cookies, thank you for your input. It is helpful. I think the point of everything I've heard, from everyones experiences, is that there is no right or wrong answer. So, I'm just going to take it one day at a time. What I should or shouldn't do I think will be revealed when it's time and I should just sit back and let it unfold. Just do my thing and he will make his mistakes, tho I wish he would embrace sobriety I know it may only come from many more mistakes and hardships -- if it comes at all. And I'm going to have to prayerfully be ok with that and keep moving my life forward.
Amen to all that girlie! I get a lot of responses on SR ( thank God) and it all really helps level the playing field for me. But it doesn't mean that I have to DO anything about it right at the moment.

Hey btw- I read on your profile that you like to garden. I love gardening but I'm so new at it. I was wondering if I could PM you about a question I had about carrots and potatoes?
Old 01-11-2015, 09:03 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by freetosmile View Post
Amen to all that girlie! I get a lot of responses on SR ( thank God) and it all really helps level the playing field for me. But it doesn't mean that I have to DO anything about it right at the moment.

Hey btw- I read on your profile that you like to garden. I love gardening but I'm so new at it. I was wondering if I could PM you about a question I had about carrots and potatoes?
So sorry I didn't see your post! You can ask me anytime about gardening. I'm not an expert, I just plug seeds in the ground and water them! lol