Anyone had luck getting RO against an A?

Old 01-11-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I got an OP at the beginning of the madness, I think my bruises helped, but then my daughter was not protected so it wasn't much use. I think the documentation is useful now, besides that it didn't stop him from texting me. I just stopped responding to anything that did not have to do with our daugher, stopped answering the phone, only handed the phone over. After calling the police once when he showed up residence drunk, he finally about 5 months ago stopped calling/texting crazy stuff. I figure he has a new target. One day you will get to a place where it all doesn't faze you. It took me 2 1/2 years, but am finally healed and can go on with my life no matter what he is or is not doing. Keep venting here and don't engage and he will eventually get the hint. Fake it until you make it...
Old 01-12-2015, 05:28 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I think you should try for a TPO. With your history - yeah.

They can say no. He would be none the wiser.

I am sorry for the seemingly never ending nightmare from this man. i don't get your Court system there and why they are so "patient" with his antics. He should have been reprimanded a long time ago IMO.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:36 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

This..100%

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
I think you should try for a TPO. With your history - yeah.

They can say no. He would be none the wiser.

I am sorry for the seemingly never ending nightmare from this man. i don't get your Court system there and why they are so "patient" with his antics. He should have been reprimanded a long time ago IMO.