Help me to understand why I am pissed

Old 12-01-2014, 12:31 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Someone here said something that has helped me tremendously recently: As a code I can't try to figure out why others do what they do. It makes us crazy.

Our obsession is with people; the A's is with alcohol. I have to remember that Alanon promises me serenity if I keep the focus on myself.

It's the ego that wants us to suffer and attaches us to other people - so we don't go within where God and True Comfort and Security is.

It is not easy. No one ever said it is. That's why it's a journey of growth.

For me, when I had my last terrible relationship, I realized I was powerless. I had to surrender. That is when my Real spiritual journey really began.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:32 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Someone here said something that has helped me tremendously recently: As a code I can't try to figure out why others do what they do. It makes us crazy.

Our obsession is with people; the A's is with alcohol. I have to remember that Alanon promises me serenity if I keep the focus on myself.

It's the ego that wants us to suffer and attaches us to other people - so we don't go within where God and True Comfort and Security is.

It is not easy. No one ever said it is. That's why it's a journey of growth.

For me, when I had my last terrible relationship, I realized I was powerless. I had to surrender. That is when my Real spiritual journey really began.