Blogs

Notices

The proposal

Old 11-05-2014, 05:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MissFixit View Post
Translation: I want to F other people without having to commit, b/c I am married to a money-sucking wife who rejected me. They will feel sorry for me and I have zero commitments to anyone, while my lifestyle is only minimally impacted. When this situation no longer suits me, then I will file fast and you are on your own.
Where's the smiley for BINGO!!! Exactly! Well, I wonder if what's good for the goose is also good for the gander? What would he do if I went out and actually did find someone else and move on? GASP!

For what it's worth: I'm trying to do things the right way. Ending it with no other people involved and moving on with my life as a single women who is going to have to start completely over and find a job and get her own insurance and pay for her own car, house, etc.

He's just on another planet......God bless him.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lizatola For This Useful Post:
Florence (11-06-2014), iamthird (11-05-2014), ladyscribbler (11-05-2014), MissFixit (11-05-2014), POAndrea (11-07-2014), PurpleWilder (11-05-2014), SeriousKarma (11-05-2014)
Old 11-05-2014, 06:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My God. Really?

People are just delusional. My guess…he already been to an attorney and found out what's going to happen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redatlanta For This Useful Post:
Jaeger (11-05-2014), ladyscribbler (11-05-2014), PurpleWilder (11-06-2014), SeriousKarma (11-05-2014)
Old 11-05-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Location: My mind wanders a lot, but I try to stay in the present.
Originally Posted by lizatola View Post

For what it's worth: I'm trying to do things the right way. Ending it with no other people involved and moving on with my life as a single women who is going to have to start completely over and find a job and get her own insurance and pay for her own car, house, etc.

He's just on another planet......God bless him.
Love it!

And for my money, I think it's worth a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to SeriousKarma For This Useful Post:
ladyscribbler (11-05-2014)
Old 11-06-2014, 11:57 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
My God. Really?

People are just delusional. My guess…he already been to an attorney and found out what's going to happen.
LOL, well does it even matter? He claimed that 'everyone' is telling him to get a lawyer but that he isn't interested in wasting the money on one and that he doesn't want to have to be nickel and dimed to death.
The Following User Says Thank You to lizatola For This Useful Post:
ladyscribbler (11-06-2014)