halloween vent

Old 10-31-2014, 11:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

halloween vent

I don't want to go trick or treating.
I caught the cold that DD came home with from exabf's house last weekend.
I invited her friend and his mom to go with us (we know them from church, the little boy is 3 and autistic but does well with dd) so she wouldn't have to go alone.
Exabf is meeting us also....
I texted my brother to see what time they would be in town, we had planned to meet up as well. Well since I invited the lady and her son he doesn't want to meet up now, claims I've "ditched" him.....

He's met them once, at dd's 3rd birthday party. He said the mom is a judgemental b**** because she won't let her son just do what he wants to do. First of all....she is trying to keep him from throwing things at other kids and have a meltdown in front of everyone. That lady goes through hell to get him the therapy and attention he needs.

I don't think its fair that he can't just be ok with them joining us. I mean. we will be walking around in the dark on a sidewalk with kids in costumes getting candy. ITS FOR THE KIDS. The more the merrier right?

Just venting...I don't want to go with any of them now. I wish I could just take DD to a neighborhood closer to my house (this place is about 30 min away) and enjoy it with just her.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ugh.....we are having the Halloween shuffle tonight too. What a cluster. It's freezing here today and very windy, I just want to climb in bed and hide LOL.

It will go quickly. Hope you have fun no matter what you decide to do.

XXX
Old 10-31-2014, 11:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I know maybe this is not correct but love the music and have coconut and pineapple and mint to drink when I dance to this...

Practical Magic - Midnight Margaritas - YouTube