# 1 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Post Barbiedeb, where are you?

Where did you go?

Old 04-25-2002, 12:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hey MG...

I am here For some reason, I've been really tired lately, I've been reading my books (and lurking here) and then I've been hitting the hay Tonight I have a meeting and hope I can stay up long enough to go!! lol Its at 8:00.

Thanks for thinking about me MG, you are so sweet

I will update on my meeting tonight...hopefully happy thoughts

Take care.
Many hugs,
Love,
Debbie
Old 04-25-2002, 05:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hi

Went to my meeting and it went well. Kind of weird though, the AA meeting was going longer than expected so when they were walking out, I was walking in and there was hubby.... I mean we both know we are going to meetings but it felt kind of weird seeing each other there. I mean we live together for Gods sake. He was proud because he chaired the meeting. I actually don't see myself at that point...I am so shy....but who knows.

The chair people for this meeting changes next week. These are beginners meetings that I am going to and I think I will be in beginners for quite a while. I get some stuff and then don't get other stuff. I guess learning is what I need.

Oh well, just figured I'd give you a little update. My meetings always give me a little peace

Take care all.
Many hugs
Love,
Debbie
Old 04-25-2002, 07:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi Debbie,
I'm glad you're doing well. Feel free to share the things you are learning. I am trying to read a couple of books, but work has been stressful and I'm having a hard time concentrating. I'm glad your husband is still going to meetings. I talked to my son tonight and he sounds good. He got a new job and is back in his co-dependent relationship. That will last about 3 months and they'll break up and then he'll drink a ton of alcohol and lose his job and fall apart. He has been replaying this act for 10 years now. He did well for a couple of years when he was not in a relationship. I might just mail him a love addiction book, but I guess I shouldn't do that. He said he was broke before starting this job and went to the beach and played his guitar and made $60.00 Would you call that begging? He said a casting director gave him a card and that he was going to try to be and extra in movies. He hangs out with movie stars, so he could be telling the truth. He thinks that being with movie stars makes him better somehow. His girlfriend lives with a well known model. I'll give it 3 more months before he starts quacking again. Oh well, just thinking out loud. See you later.

MG