Progress! One big step forward .....

Old 09-29-2014, 10:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Progress! One big step forward .....

Kind people, I haven't posted in a while, but read through your posts to see how you're getting on. Butterfly, stick with it, you have come a long, long way. Nice to see Mr Hammer in good form again too. I have followed your links H to personality disorders and - although I'm kind of wary of making a judgement - I can see a lot of parallels in STBEH's behaviour. I can't do anything about it, just continue NC and work on me, and try to move forward, deal with the anger and his attempts to cause me pain. He even trashed my family photos of my son's graduation and all my baby and family albums are missing too. All pre-date our time together, so designed to cause maximum pain. But ....... I have done with his crazy-making, deal with it better by not rising to his poisonous bait, and our house has finally sold, deal concluded. So I have had my offer accepted on the house of my dreams four days ago, and move early December! Dreams do come true, karma is real, and I'm looking forward to spending this next stage of my life the way I want to, on my terms and in peace. So a few hurdles to go, and more bullying tactics to come no doubt, but sometimes things just happen for a reason, I guess, and we have to trust there is a better place we can move on to beyond the pain. Hang in there, you good folks, and keep going forward.