And he's resurfaced...

Old 09-28-2014, 06:39 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Don't do it!

There are a couple of narcissistic/sociopathic/abusive people I have run across through the years...I have blocked them from being able to send me email, call or text. It's not worth the shock/fear/anxiety reaction I received from having them re-insert themselves into my life...might be a solution here!
Old 09-29-2014, 08:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Delete that email and change you email address and phone number.

I know it's a pain, BUT it will be an even bigger pain if you let this twit in your life again!!!
Old 10-01-2014, 05:26 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank you all for your responses. I can't go back to AX. I've spent a year mourning, grieving, and struggling to find meaning and happiness in my life again. I'm dating a normie who treats me really well. We have a good life together and he's really there for me....as opposed to me always having had to be the rock and support and doormat for my AX.

Still, I admit hearing from AX and him asking me to come back brings up fresh sadness. When he left me the final time, he had eight months sober and we were having a really normal relationship. Calm, peaceful, happy, fun. He was kind and caring and respectful to me. You know, the sober him, the one I loved, not the abusive drunk. It was what I always wanted. But then he had life stress, relapsed, and left me again. Thus the fresh pain upon hearing from him a few days ago, promising that peaceful life again. I feel really angry, like "Why the heck did you have to leave me and put me through all that pain again if somewhere in the back of your mind you knew you'd probably want me back?? And why are you back now messing up my head with promises of the life I always wanted with you?" It really does mess with my head.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:58 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

changeschoices....LOL....your head doesn't sound too "Messed up"....because you can now look at him for the reality of who he is.....

You no longer feel that you have to accept the bad parts to get the good parts....

That is big.

dandylion