SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   RE: Hello old friends! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/34630-re-hello-old-friends.html)

Kittycat 07-24-2004 07:35 PM

RE: Hello old friends!

undefined
Hello All!
Hope everyone of my old friends is doing well! Things are still sober here...I do find AA and the A trying. Can't really say that life it MUCH better...he is off to meetings al of the time and nows reads 24/7. I wonder how much sobriety really chnages ANYTHING...after all is said and done do we just have a sober person that was all along just a pain? :greencry:
Life has been tough my Mother died this spring and I sure have felt the effects of that along with the A;s one year anniversary ... ofmoving back in .
I don't know ladies is there really an answer to this?
Love to all
Kittycat :kitty:

Ann 07-24-2004 07:39 PM

Kitty!!!!

It's soooo good to hear from you. I am glad that he is still sober, and hell, what would life be like without a little $#%@^ now and then, LOL.

Yup, they can still be a pain, but at least they're a sober pain and trying. I have thought of you so often, especially when I go back and read the old threads, and I sure am glad to see you.

Help yourself to the coffee and make yourself at home. Hope you'll be around for a while, I know the other oldtimers would love to see you.

Huge Hugs to Kitty!!!!
Ann

Kittycat 07-24-2004 07:45 PM

Ohhhhh you Canadians just make an old ***** cat feel so welcome : ) $%$@ I think I have had enough of.....is their a %$^^((*%----less life? I guess I would not know how to act! I have missed you all!
Love Kittycat!

Ann 07-24-2004 07:49 PM

I sent out the flares to the old gang so they will know that $^*#^@@ Kitty is here :lmao

It's just like old home week.

The newcomers must wonder what the $^&#*@ we're talking about, LOL.

(pssst....Kitty used to $^#&&$@% a lot, LOL)

Kittycat 07-24-2004 07:54 PM

Still do $%^&((*$#! Ann! TEEEE HEEE lalalalala.........

Ann 07-24-2004 08:00 PM

I don't see many of them here right now, so you just HAVE to be sure to come back. They'll be so disappointed if they miss you.

Boy, Kitty, did you ever thing that you and I would be sane again? I remember so many of our Friday night parties here and how badly we needed to laugh, and we sure laughed those Fridays.

Again, welcome home Kitty.

Huge hugs
Ann

smoke gets in my eyes 07-24-2004 11:05 PM

$^#&&$@% it's KITTY!!!! Hi Kitty!

Sorry to hear about your mother. And sorry to hear ### is being such a $%^$&^%. Dino's cleaned up too, but he didn't turn into a real person right away either. However, the evolution happened and is continuing. I really like him now. Maybe ### just needs a little more time.

It's SO good to see you!
Hugs,
Smoke

Morning Glory 07-25-2004 11:01 AM

Hi Kitty,

It's good to see you!!

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is really hard.

Sounds like you're still hanging in there. My son became a reader the 3 months he was sober. They sure are quiet that way. That's not all bad.

Hugs,
MG

Kittycat 07-25-2004 04:25 PM

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!! it is so good to see you all again! Seems like many things have happened to all of us since I was around! Nice to see some of the oldies...are still here! I can't believe the look of the board! WOWWWWWWWWWWW very high tech huh? And as usual I am jealous of your nifty pics and symbols lolol
Love ya
Kitty!

Ann 07-25-2004 04:37 PM

Kitty, if you want something new and spiffy, just let me know and I'll put it on if you can't do it.

Hugs
Ann

Kittycat 07-25-2004 08:18 PM

Ann! @@$$$^()*)_..........Fabulous Kitty needs an update! I am not great at adding to sites...sooooooo if you could find a cute little ol' Kitty that would be wonderful!! Much love Kitty!

matters 07-26-2004 02:11 PM

Welcome back Kittycat!!!!

Sorry about your Mom...I lost my Dad three years ago Feb. and it is still so hard. A big HUG for you((((((Kittycat)))))).I have yet to experience my husband being sober long enough to really see the change. Mine is such a royal pain that I have no idea how good or bad it would be.Take care and hope to see you around more!

Hugs and Prayers,
matters