She's baaaaaaaaaaaack! - - - or - - - Home Alone Part 2

Old 07-24-2004, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
once in a . . .

She's baaaaaaaaaaaack! - - - or - - - Home Alone Part 2

Hi everybodeeeeeee! <waving madly>

Yes, it's the prodigal Blue herself, back online (sort of) and crazy as ever!

Have been moved into son + family's basement for 3 years - (or is it *weeks*?) now. About the time I'm convinced that I WILL GO INSANE from the noise and commotion, they take off for out of state for 5 days and leave me ALONE!!! How dare they! Don't they KNOW I NEED THEM!?!?!? *geesh* - The silence is deafening around here.

I've realized in the past 24 hrs that it's the noise and chaos that are actually keeping me SANE! HA! God has SUCH a warped sense of humor - could be where I got mine - - -

My DIL does child care during the week. Add that to my *4* g-daughters, the 2 giant dogs, the 3 squirrelly cats, the 3 rabbits that live outside - AND - my 2 poor widdle bunnies who are forced to suffer the INDIGNITY of sharing a room with ME. (Those of you who are thinking rabbits are quiet have never heard 2 like mine playing in the middle of the night!!)

Anyway - I got left behind to take care of the zoo. I don't mind that at all - I just didn't realize how much my girls were keeping my mind off "things" - namely my missing AH.
The 4yo has *finally* stopped asking if Papa is dead - thank goodness! That one was wearing me out.
Her new question is "When Papa comes back, will you go live with him or will you stay and live with me some more?"
A simple "I don't know right now honey. We'll have to wait and see." suits her just fine.
ME, I *hate* not knowing, I *hate* waiting.
She really helps me to remember to "Keep It Simple"! And it's so easy for her! I'm in awe.

I've seriously missed being here at SR! It's hard to keep my balance when I only have *me* to talk to - not a good plan at all! (I am still going to f2f mtgs tho!)

Not sure how often I'll be able to get online - hopefully I'll get to check in every couple days at least.

Blue
Old 07-24-2004, 07:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome back.

It sounds like you are happy now, and that makes me happy for you. Enjoy being "home alone" and keep in touch. You are in my prayers.

Hugs
Ann
Old 07-24-2004, 08:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Blue, welcome back. I was wondering how you were doing. Kids are great aren't they. They are so innocent. Makes you just wish you were that young again.....but know what you know now!!!!
Old 07-24-2004, 11:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Blue!

Check in when you can!

Hugs,
Smoke
Old 07-25-2004, 06:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey BlueMoon good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!

Ngaire
Old 07-25-2004, 08:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

Missed you Blue! We're with you in spirit, even when you can't get here. Hugs, Magic
Old 07-25-2004, 09:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
once in a . . .

Ann - hmmmmmm - don't know if I'd go so far as using the word "happy" to describe me!
"Not totally depressed" fits better right now - but that's also due to the creepy little cold germs that found me - as well as the situation. <whine whine>

Moonkat -
YES! Kids are great! But I've decided that I want to be a 4yo *and* not know nuffin!
Ahhhhh - sounds so peaceful.

Thank you all for thinkin' of me! It really does feel good - and it's VERY appreciated!

Blue