Ready to Cut and Run

Old 10-13-2014, 12:30 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Hi everyone,

The judge and justice of the peace decided xah should get the children for the full week in spite of the penis picture (see previous post) and evidence of excess drinking, etc. but the children seem to be hanging in there and at least they are only an hour away in the mountains.

Now I have my sleeves rolled up and am reviewing the divorce proposal and mortgage issue. After reading and thinking, I am ready to tell my lawyer that I want my name off the mortgage. Period. Even if that means trial court and no lawyer, months of waiting and debt collectors at my door. ( Someone knocked at my door tonight and I didn't answer...scared!)

So I am about to pull an all nighter here with all my papers and unpaid bills that I have been afraid to deal with lately. Yes, I have been avoiding knowing how deep things have recently gotten. And my job isnt paying much after I pay for childcare, job clothing and transportation, school lunches for my two younger children, etc.

Anyway, with the children out of the house at least I can use the kitchen table without their homework and crafts projects getting mixed in with the important papers

Finally, I am still working out like crazy anyway, or actually also because of, all the trouble. And I am still in love. With someone who could be great if I believe him and he is being homest. Or the worst scuzzbag of all time if I am getting a pack of lies.

I can't tell if I am too trusting or too suspicious.

When I am with him I see someone who is having a great time with me and will and is moving mountains to be with me. After a while, once he leaves, I start questioning everything. What in the world is up with that? Well, I have either learned lots from xah being a rat and so I see through people better now, or he has made me believe that everyone out there is a rat so I will never be able to trust anyone, let alone myself, again.

And now back to the bills.

Thank you dear people!
Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

These judges just need a good smack sometimes I really think.

Glad you are getting his name off and getting your stuff in order.

XXX
Old 10-13-2014, 04:54 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

No matter what you decide, you & the kids will make it through.
You find ways, you look at different angles & YOU CAN DO IT.
You can't put a price on freedom that's for sure.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:55 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

I don't understand how you can legally have your name on a mortgage when you have no income.

Why don't you Pippi go and have yourself made bankrupt?

You have no income and no way to pay your bills or debts. You are for all intents and purposes bankrupt. So go for it!...?
Old 10-14-2014, 04:55 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Pippi sorry you are going through all of this~the kids will be ok they are resilient.
Work on yourself and the kids will be the better for it. Having one parent who is kind and loving is better than growing up on the merry go round.
Going through something similar and I am getting myself a kitten~unconditional love!
Old 10-14-2014, 04:57 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Maybe if I go bankrupt in the US, then I get in trouble here in Europe because of a trade agreement someone on SR kindly pointed out...then I would have to leave and return to the US...which is what xah seems to be trying to do to me all along...

My lawyer isn't going to be happy with me when I tell her I am done agreeing with keeping my name on the mortgage. But so she will be upset. She already told me that in most cases that wouldn't be advised anyway.

Maybe it is time for me to look up my tax adviser here and see what he thinks of this crazy divorce and its potential ramifications.

Honestly, I don't want to go bankrupt. I want a future where I will once again be on my two feet and able to buy a little cottage someday somewhere for myself.